Who Here Wants A Moody Broody?

It was bound to happen.  After a year and a half of one or both of us being at home 24/7, the routine has changed. 

Starz arrived a little over 4 weeks ago weighing only 45 lbs.. Starz has been getting extra meals and things like cottage cheese and satin balls to get some weight on her. Miss Petunia is KNOT pleased with this. 

DW went out of town for a week last Saturday. Miss Petunia is KNOT pleased with this. 

After many years of being home all the time due to a long illness, I went back to work this week, so I am at the desk for hours at a time instead of at the dog's beck and call. Miss Petunia is KNOT pleased with this 

This morning I went to a quick medical appointment and the dogs were home alone for 45 minutes. Miss Petunia is KNOT pleased with this. 

Apparently, broodies express their displeasure by peeing in the living room whenever something is not to their liking. Daddyman is KNOT pleased with this. 

That is all. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Hopefully Daddyman's displeasure is KNOT displayed by him peeing in the living room :rofl

Broodies :lol :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

23 minutes ago, LBass said:

Clearly, ain't nobody happy at your house. :eek 

Only Starz....she's getting full fat cottage cheese and satin balls. :lol

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

38 minutes ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Hopefully Daddyman's displeasure is KNOT displayed by him peeing in the living room :rofl

Broodies :lol :wub:

I will trade you one Moody Broodie for a little Mayhem Maker. 

Sounds like things are ... interesting at your house nowadays!!  :lol

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

1 hour ago, Time4ANap said:

I will trade you one Moody Broodie for a little Mayhem Maker. 

It’s the same :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

3 minutes ago, DesiRayMom said:

Totally validated my humble opinion........I'll take a big goofy boy any day.     :P

I miss my big goofy boy every day.  I love my girls and they keep us hopping, but those big goofy boys are a whole other experience. 

Petunia, from one Moody Broody to another, I see nothin wrong wiff your actshuns. I myownself had to tell off the labradork next door last night for being obnoxious. It's a good thing there was a fents between us. But reelly, it's our right to xpress our displeasure.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

6 hours ago, DesiRayMom said:

Totally validated my humble opinion........I'll take a big goofy boy any day.     :P

6 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

I miss my big goofy boy every day.  I love my girls and they keep us hopping, but those big goofy boys are a whole other experience. 

:beatheart :beatheart

Send her here. I have one who needs to go out multiple times in the middle of the night, one who sometimes doesn't make it out the door before the poop drops ...

Aside: I hate it when people take C&F posts too seriously or offer unsolicited advice, but I'm going to make both mistakes: I don't interpret Petunia's behaviour as irritation but confusion. There have been a lot of changes in her world lately. She might need to be treated as if she has mild SA.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

3 hours ago, GreyPoopon said:

Send her here. I have one who needs to go out multiple times in the middle of the night, one who sometimes doesn't make it out the door before the poop drops ...

Aside: I hate it when people take C&F posts too seriously or offer unsolicited advice, but I'm going to make both mistakes: I don't interpret Petunia's behaviour as irritation but confusion. There have been a lot of changes in her world lately. She might need to be treated as if she has mild SA.

That's why it went into C&F.  You get it. 

Poor girl lost Kate, then got attacked by the new broodie. Then Starz came in and is getting spoiled to try and nurse her back to health. Mom leaves for a week and then the whole usual daily routine goes out the window the same week, and it really is a more than a hundredlebbenty degrees so we can't walk. Now I have SA. :lol

Petunia is just trying to leave a scent marker so you pathetic people can find your way back to the living room and HER.  :)  A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.  

How's the job?  Does this mean you won't have as much time for US?  I may need to pee next to the computer.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

20 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

That's why it went into C&F.  You get it. 

Poor girl lost Kate, then got attacked by the new broodie. Then Starz came in and is getting spoiled to try and nurse her back to health. Mom leaves for a week and then the whole usual daily routine goes out the window the same week, and it really is a more than a hundredlebbenty degrees so we can't walk. Now I have SA. :lol

Whew. I thought you were on top of it, but I feel so much sympathy for Petunia that I had to make the mistakes and comment. I hope you're both able to work through your SA soon. :lol: 

10 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

How's the job?  Does this mean you won't have as much time for US?  I may need to pee next to the computer.  

Exactly. Enquiring minds want to know. :lol It's wonderful that you are well enough to work. I hope you want to ... 

Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

10 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Petunia is just trying to leave a scent marker so you pathetic people can find your way back to the living room and HER.  :)  A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.  

Petunia needs to be in charge and no one consulted her about any of this stuff....:lol

The job is good and the fact that I don't have to leave the house or travel for it is a big selling point for me.   Even though I worked from home for many, many years before it was fashionable to do so, I could be in my robe and on the phone no one knew the difference.  This crap of people being able to see you at your desk in your own home is not something I like.  (checks to make sure the post it notes are still in place over the cameras...)  I had 18 hours of video calls this week with clients and the bosses and had to put on a shirt with a collar. I'm used to wearing ratty tee shirts.  Who thought video conferencing was a good idea? :dunno

Well, on the bright side…if you stay seated you can still wear ratty old shorts. I just hope when you’re on a call, someone doesn’t decide to come in and pee on your foot :rofl

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

36 minutes ago, greytpups said:

Well, on the bright side…if you stay seated you can still wear ratty old shorts. I just hope when you’re on a call, someone doesn’t decide to come in and pee on your foot :rofl

Most of the people on the calls this week were working from home and using background filters. Every once in a while a dog head would come through the filters causing everyone to crack up.  If Petunia gives her input on the call I can bill for her hours. :lol

21 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

:rofl :rofl :rofl 

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

20 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

What about her output?  

:rofl