Our New Girly Wiley

Hi

I'm Kiowa Wish Wiley I was born on July 30, 2013

IMG_20150413_173903.jpg

I decided to adopt the Wafer & Arsenault family in Rimouski, Quebec

I left Florida on Friday April 10 and got to Montreal on Sunday, then another 6 hours to get to Rimouski

I helped Denis drive

IMG_20150412_151216.jpg

and here there is SNOW :snowman

I was pooped, slept well all night on my new bed

Today I learned something new, Shirley says I'm very smart, I can do the patio stairs

IMG_20150413_174346.jpg

Maxwell came to eat supper with his Mon and Dad, I really like him

IMG_20150413_173944.jpg

I did my first bed fail :hehe

IMG_20150412_220128.jpg

a picture of Me just been cute

IMG_20150412_165211.jpg

I will keep you updated on the training of my humans

Love

Wiley

WiWi for Josée

xxx

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Wiley, Welcome to the wonderful world of the 40 MPH Couch Potato. Keep exploring and learning; It's a greyt life.

Oh yeah, and welcome to Greytalk. Looking forward to seeing more of you.

Edited by june

Finally! No more nighties, you are home beautiful girl! You and your hoomans must be exhausted. Have a good nap, enjoy your noms, pray for sun to melt the snow, lol, and Welcome Home Wiley!!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Welcome home Wiley!!!

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Welcome home, cutie! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest sireltonsmom

Welcome Gorgeous! I love your face and you being a white and black. Looks like you settled right in. Many happy years to you all!

Welcome home Wiley!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl.