Some Prayers And Positive Healing Thoughts For Chrissie Please

Could I just please ask for some prayers and healing thoughts for my friend Ben's lovely Lurcher girlie Chrissie.

She was savagely attacked by a Great Dane last monday evening, I know that sounds melodramatic, but the attack was unprovoked and prolonged and she didn't once try to fight back (even though she's a feisty little lady). She has multiple deep puncture wounds and tears on her shoulder and flank and although she was stitched up on Tuesday the largest and deepest of the wounds on her shoulder broke down on Saturday because it was infected, it has been left open for the weekend and she has gone back to the vet today to be stitched back up (hopefully).

She is a real mess and Ben is devastated, Niles (Ben's Grey, I'm sure some of you remember that handsome pup) is also very unhappy, he needs his fuzzy little friend back, so some healing thoughts would be great.

I would post some pics but as many of you know I am a bit technically challenged, and they would probably make you feel quite ill.

p.s. I know she's not a Grey but she is and was a friend to at least two Greys.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Oh nooooooooooo. Prayers for little girl. Please let us know how she gets on!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Good thoughts for Chrissie. I hope they are able to get that wound closed up and she starts to heal. Poor girl.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Prayers for Chrissie.......

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Lisa_S

I am sorry to hear this. So sad. I hope your Chrissie heals up quickly.

We're only a full week into dog ownership and I can't imagine.

Hugs & positive thoughts!
Lisa & KJ

:candle:hope for Chrissie.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Prayers and healing energy coming from us too!!! :candle

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

Sending powerful prayers of healing and comfort to Chrissie and all who love her.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. Ben picked her up from the vets at 2pm and I called in to walk Niles and see how she was doing after work.

She was still pretty sleepy but she managed to give me some kisses and took all her meds like a good girl. I just hope that she does start to heal or else the wounds will have to heal open and that will take weeks and leave some horrible scars.

Niles was snuggling with her on Ben's bed when I left, he's so happy to have the fuzzy monster back....not sure where Ben is going to sleep!

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT