Nadia, Duchess Of Blackwood, May 11, 1999 - June 4, 2012

MarcR

Guest PiagetsMom

Your regal Nadia will be missed here on GreyTalk........I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl :grouphug

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc, I am very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

Run free Nadia, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest patgam

Nadia..Duchess of Blackwood...you will live forever in your dad's heart and ours.

Marc, I am so very sorry! Your tribute was beautiful.

Pat G

Marc, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest greybookends

Marc I am so sorry The Duchess had to leave. Sounds like her departure was filled with as much dignity as her life.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Guest jettcricket

Oh no...such a beautiful girlie. I gasped when i saw her name in rememberance.

I'm so, so sorry in the loss of your baby girl. :f_pink

Truly heartfelt condolences from all of us here.

Hugs to your pack.

Nancy

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

:f_red I'm so sorry that your beautiful Nadia is gone, Marc. What a wonderful tribute you wrote for her. You were so lucky (and so was she) that her journey thru life brought her to you - for keeps!

Godspeed, lovely Nadia - Having come to know you on here, I will remember you always.

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

There will never be another. :f_pink

Marc, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

The one and only Duchess :beatheart

I met her (and you) for a brief moment in Northern Liberties 2 summers ago. I truly felt I was in the presence of royalty. What an elegant lady. Safe journey, beautiful girl.

Marc, I am heartbroken. Hugs and peace to you.

Jackie

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Marc...your tribute clearly shows that she arrived in and departed from your life on her own extremely dignified terms..... My thoughts are with you at this awful time. No word can make this better....but know that we are all here with heavy hearts along side you.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I glimpsed HRH once at a GAA event, reclining on a bed. My heart jumped a little because she was exquisitely beautiful & reminded me so much of my angel Liath (without the 'tude ;) ). I always felt so lucky to have lived with such beauty & knew it was a special gift. I'm sure you feel the same. Godspeed Nadia! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh Marc, I am so very very sorry that the Duchess is gone. :cry1

Godspeed Nadia.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)