Bell Walker & Bugsy

Guest patgam

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How heart breaking to lose both your girls on the same day. I'm so very sorry. Godspeed girls.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Pat, what a wonderful tribute to your special girls. I cannot imagine your pain :grouphug

Bonded souls, together forever. Bell and Bugsy, run free

:gh_run2 :gh_run2

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I'm so sorry for your losses. They were beautiful girls who had wonderful lives with you. So terribly sad for you to lose them both on the same day but maybe it's comforting to know they travelled to the next world together, sisters forever. I wish you peace & strength. Godspeed Bell Walker & Bugsy! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh, no! I can't imagine how devastating it is to lose your two precious girls at the same time. My heart is breaking with yours. Your tribute was really lovely---you truly shared two very special girls with us, and it's so clear that they were very loved.

I'm so sorry you lost your Bugsy and Bell Walker.

I know you've found each other at the Bridge, sweet girls. Send your Mom a sign that you're together and free of pain.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Pat I simply can't imagine how devastating this must be for you. Your love for your girls shines through in every word. The tears are still flowing here for them and for you. Bell Walker and Bugsy are together and both of them will stay tucked in your heart and our memories forever. flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

That was a lovely tribute to two well-loved girls. I'm so very sorry for your loss. :(

:f_pink:gh_run :gh_run :f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Oh Pat. I don't recall even hearing about Bell Walker LIMPING? Such a heartbreaking day for you. Sometimes I think we try so hard to "fix" a dog who would really just as soon go peacefully with their heads in our lap, as your girls got to. I know you will miss them forever, but hope the happy memories ease the pain.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I wept reading your tribute to your two beautiful girls. I loved Bell Walker's name so much. I was so sad to read that osteo stole her away from you. How I hate that awful, cruel disease. I didn't realize that Bugsy was fighting a battle of her own.

You gave those girls a wonderful life. You also gave them the gift of releasing them from their pain. This was a selfless, wonderful act. It hurts like hell for us, but it frees our beloved pets from the things we cannot cure and from the pain we cannot feel. My heart goes out to you today. :grouphug

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Pat, I have no words... only my deepest sympathies.

Run free, Belle and Bugsy...together forever.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Kerri is right...

Nothing, not even death, can take away what you shared with them. They are always in your heart.

Love that captures the heart and touches the soul remains forever. Hold the special memories

of your girls close to your heart.

Nancy

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I am so very very sorry. :cry1 It's hard enough to lose one special girl far too early. To lose two at once must be unbearable.

Godspeed Bell Walker.

Godspeed Bugsy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry for your losses. I can't begin to understand your pain of losing two in one day. My heart breaks with yours.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds