No More Seizures For Ez

6greyhounds

I had to let EZ go this morning - he starting having seizures at Midnight and even medicated clustered, each time when he came out of the seizure he was not himself, had a problem getting him into the car and was crying when I tried to hoist him up. finally got him in the passenger side. ER Vet also noticed that he was not functional and very confused. He told a Animal Communicator he was a broken dog and the vet said maybe he was telling her he had enough.

Run free EZ and I know your Aunt Softee was there to greet you

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:f_red:candle:brokenheart:f_redRun Free sweet EZ............. slide on the rainbows, jump on the clouds and let your love shine bright through the stars at night to bring strength to your family here on earth until you can be together again. You have wings of gold now......... no more broken dog........ the greatest vet of all is taking care of you. Lots of the biggest carrots you've ever seen every day.

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Beryl, I am so sorry your beautiful EZ had to leave you. No longer will he suffer these seizures. He is now whole again, running without care and eating the tastiest carrots at the Bridge. His Aunt Softee will show him the way.

flowers_yellow.gifflowers_yellow.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

{{{{{B}}}}} I am so very sorry. You were the best momma to EZ. That brightest star tonight will be the one announcing the arrival of EZ, The Hooligan. You'll know which one it is. :grouphug

Godspeed EZ, there is an endless supply of carrots for you, baby. :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Beryl, I'm so very sorry. You worked very hard for a really long time to give him a healthy happy life. He's with his daddy now.

grouphug.gifflowers_pink.gifgrouphug.gif

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

My heart is breaking for you. It is so very very sad he had to leave, that his earth suit was so broken-but I know he is whole and happy- a complete dog now-and for that I am grateful. You know the love you two share is not dependant on the physical manifestation of anybodies earth suit though. Just this morning I was watching a program on tv called Miracles Among Us and they had a story on there about a miracle where someone who had crossed over reached back and helped others they had loved here on earth. Its conclusion was that love was stronger than death-and it is. Many times I have observed and known of our wonderful hounds doing the same. He will be with you always.

My deepest sympathy.

:f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red :gh_lay

"For love is as strong as death....

Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it.

If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised."

-Song of Solomon 8:6-7

I am so sorry! You both tried so very hard. Your blue eyed bear needed him now. RIP, handsome EZ.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest dobiegrey

No worries honey, you will see them all again someday, but in the mean time know that they are as close as a whisper and always watching over you, I am so sorry it was his time to leave but like so many have said he is whole, happy and very very close.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed EZ.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest mountain4greys

I am so sorry Beryl. EZ was the funniest character. He will be greatly missed. Run free EZ!!!! rungrey.gifrungrey.gif

flowers_red.gifflowers_red.gifflowers_red.gifflowers_red.gifflowers_red.gifflowers_red.gif

Edited by mountain4greys

I'm so sorry that EZ had to leave.

Run-free EZ. :f_white

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Beryl, I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross