No More Seizures For Ez

6greyhounds

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So very sorry for the loss of your carrot-eating fellow.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Thank you {{J}} for posting them - a many people have asked to see them

:kiss2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Jan is one of my RBG buddies and she is such an angel for posting the videos of EZ screaming for his carrots and carrying it around like a cigar - he was quite a character. One other thing he used to do when i was on the phone he would yammer

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

I wish to thank my Greyhound Family for all their kind thoughts and shoulders to lean on. I especially have to thank Jan for posting EZ's carrot videos. So many of you have sent e-mails that are too numerous for me to answer individually - tears are still blurring my vision.

Again Thank you for caring

I have to keep telling myself

You don't need 4 bowls you only need 3

You don't need 4 Milk Bones you only need 3

You don't have to medicate at 7 am, 8 am, 4 pm & 7 pm

You do not have to stand outside and wait for EZ to plop so you can make sure his SIBO is not acting up

You do not have to put the gate up anymore to keep the other pups away from EZ at night in case he has a seizure

It is so hard to change the routine that I was so used to and now the other pups are so used to staying downstairs at night they do not come up when I go to bed..........

I was once told that missing someone is a way of keeping them with us, even when they are not.

:grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

This was posted on another message board in the Shout Box

Hi Beryl, I am so sorry about EZ. Bless his heart. But this explains all the wind from his tail wagging when he saw David!!! What a wonderful day in Heaven.

This was posted on another message board in the Shout Box

Hi Beryl, I am so sorry about EZ. Bless his heart. But this explains all the wind from his tail wagging when he saw David!!! What a wonderful day in Heaven.

And, boy, wasn't it a windy day in SW PA yesterday!

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

EZ and your blue eyed bear together again and watching over you. Quite a formidable pair! I am so sorry EZ couldn't rally from his seizures. He's whole and enjoying himself at The Bridge. Hugs to you Beryl.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

EZ was the last pup we got together we adopted EZ August of 2008 and David passed away May 2007

sorry I goofed David passed away in 2009 - it was my son Al who passed away in 2007

In all my posts I forgot to mention that after EZ's last seizure I gave him a carrot so that was the last thing he ate his favorite treat..............

Aw. How sweet. I'm glad to see he's home with you now.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest Heehoo

I'm am so sorry Beryl. I'm glad he was there to greet Pipi-Francine...this explains the winds, thunderstorm & tornadoes we are having...those 2 together....with Dave!!!