I Hate To Ask Again So Soon

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a relief!

Really hope it's either the UTI that weirded her out or a combo of the UTI and the meds. (As soon as you mentioned UTI I remembered some of the weird things Zema did when she had one. Maybe not as weird as Heart, but still.)

Sending lots of hugs and scritchies for everybody this morning. Scritchies just for the dogs, unless anybody else wants some.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

What a relief!

Really hope it's either the UTI that weirded her out or a combo of the UTI and the meds. (As soon as you mentioned UTI I remembered some of the weird things Zema did when she had one. Maybe not as weird as Heart, but still.)

Sending lots of hugs and scritchies for everybody this morning. Scritchies just for the dogs, unless anybody else wants some.

Makes me wonder how long she's had the UTI and how big of a part it played in all of this.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest dobiegrey

Older people can get real weird when they have a UTI, I remember whenever my dad started to act "strange" we would get him checked and sure enough he had a UTI!!!!

Guest azlorenz

To quote Lucy from Peanuts, "Good grief JUDY!"

I am so happy Jilly Bean is feeling better and that Dr. B is working to get Heart back on the road to recovery. My heart goes out to you. When it rains it pours it seems. Sending healing thoughts to JillysFullHouse.

(Seriously, we've been on vacation and just got back. When I saw JillyBean's name in Health & Medical I was so scared to look. She and her antics are so special to so many of us. And then to see poor Heart's name too.)

Edited by azlorenz

Guest jettcricket

Heart is doing very well this morning. She's calm, no shaking or panting. Her temperature is normal. They said she's nice and relaxed, just watching all that's going on and chewing on her blanket.

So happy to hear the latest update. :)

Heart is doing very well this morning. She's calm, no shaking or panting. Her temperature is normal. They said she's nice and relaxed, just watching all that's going on and chewing on her blanket.

:thumbs-up :thumbs-up :thumbs-up :thumbs-up :thumbs-up :thumbs-up

I agree with your other post, too. I wonder what part the UTI played in this. I had one of those once and it was m-i-s-e-r-a-b-l-e.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

How terrifying for you and sweet Heart! I am so glad to hear she's doing better. Gentle hugs and prayers for healing.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

:goodluck:goodluck:goodluck

Hopefully Heart will be healthy and home very, very soon.

And that this is the end of your vet visits for a long time....

Nancy, Nixon & Bandit

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Guest UpperHandAndy

So glad to hear she's feeling much better! It feels awful when we can't do anything to make our pooches feel better :( Hope she's coming home soon!

Guest koolaidnconner

So glad to hear she will come home tomorrow. Prayers she continues to keep getting better!

Great news about Heart! Things will be back to normal at home before you know it :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Will be looking for a "She's home!" update tomorrow. :)

:nod

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.