I Hate To Ask Again So Soon

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What a frightening ride to the vet. Keeping you and Heart in my thoughts and prayers.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Oh no :cry1 I am so, so sorry. How terribly frightening. I am keeping Heart in my thoughts. Please update us again as soon as you can...

:candle:goodluck :goodluck :candle :candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Just breaks my heart. :( Poor baby girl. :grouphug Holding your sweet Heart in my prayers for stronger and calm days ahead. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Look's like our girl also has a UTI on top of everything else. She showed no symptoms of having one. She's still very out of it and they've started treatment for it already. Her temperature is now down to normal. She should be able to come home Monday. The vet said she had really worked herself into a tizzy and we were right to bring hernin immediately.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Look's like our girl also has a UTI on top of everything else. She showed no symptoms of having one. She's still very out of it and they've started treatment for it already. Her temperature is now down to normal. She should be able to come home Monday. The vet said she had really worked herself into a tizzy and we were right to bring hernin immediately.

I'm glad she is resting and is in good hands, though it's not the same as having her and caring for her at home. :bighug

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Judy I am so sorry. You guys have been through a lot recently. I hope she feels better after a night at the vet. Lots of good thoughts coming her way.

finalsiggy.jpg

Thank God. I hope she has a good night and she is back home where she belongs on Monday. Hugs to you.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

So glad to hear that her termperature is back to normal. My fingers are still firmly crossed for her :goodluck:candle:goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh Judy...how very scary for you and her....

:hope for all of you!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Sending many healing thoughts and prayers your way.

Wanda, with the DC Racing Kids,

Eric ( DNT Finbarclancy )  6/29/14    Maggie ( DNT Oh Maggie ) 6/29/14

Lorraine ( DC Don't Rainonme ) 3/15/08 - 4/9/20 ---  Suzie ( DC Lazy Susan ) 3/12/06 - 9/4/18 --- Stormy ( DC Major Storm ) 11/29/99 - 1/21/12 ---- Andy ( Andy's Alibi ) 1/23/99 - 12/30/11

Guest FullMetalFrank

Poor girl; I am glad she's doing better and I hope she gets to come home soon. Feel better, Heart!

Glad to hear she has improved somewhat. I'll be on the road doing a GUR tomorrow but you and Heart will be on my mind

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest eaglflyt

Sending up prayers of comfort, calmness and speedy recovery for sweet Heart. Hugs for you & your family too.

Oh dear Judy, you are really having a tough go of it right now. I will add Heart to my daily prayers, along with Jilly Bean.

Many Hugs,

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.