My Big Vinny Has Lymphoma

Guest FrostyBottoms

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RiverCityGang

Jeannie, I am so sorry. I saw on FB this morning that Big Vinnie was gone. My heart is breaking for you. Be sur ethat your handsome big Vinnie will live on in the memories of many of us .

Deb and the Gang

Oh no! Not Vinny!

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy.

:f_red:brokenheart:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

What a horrible shock and terrible loss. I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry for you. Thoughts are with you at this tragic time.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss. sad.gifgrouphug.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh no, I'm so sorry :( What a shock. :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest patgam

I am so sorry for your loss.

:grouphug

Prayers being said for you and your family.

Pat G, Bell Walker & Bugsy

So sorry for you and your family.

Run far and fast and free sweet Vinny!

:grouphug

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest bethac

I am so very, very sorry. It sounds like a nightmare. Cancer is the worst ...

Sending gentle hugs your way. :grouphug

This is heartbreaking news. I'm so sorry. George's brother from another mother was one of his first GT "friends."

Run free Vinny.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest Figmama

I am un utter shock too. My vet told me Wednesday night that his bloodwork looked like he may have cancer in his gi tract, lymphoma. I told her no...that I though the lymes disease was rearing it's head, and I justified it with similar symptoms that he had last year....she urged me to take him to the internist, Wednesday night he was up all night drinking & urinating..so I called the vet in the morning, again she urged me to bring him to the internist,,,she then said, maybe it was Addison's disease...maybe she said that so I would take him in believing that...because I really believed it was just going to be Addison's disease. Well...it wasn't. The internist took my son & I into the ultrasound room to show us how awful it was...he had several huge solid & fluid filled tumors, and many smaller ones...they wrapped around and infiltrated his intestines...it looked so painful. He told me they were not prepared for what they saw after observing Vinny for a few hours & looking at his bloodwork. He never yelped during the proceedure until they were taking him off of the ultrasound table. I feel like I'm going to vomit. He must have been in so much pain. He started screaming last night, he was inconsolable...we planned on doing it Saturday, but we couldn't make him wait....My Vinny passed at around 10:45 last night. I don't know how I have any tears left, I am devastated.

Now I'm crying too. How devastating!!!!

Hugs to you. Wish there was something I could say to east your sorrow.