John

Guest Dana

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very sorry for your loss ~ I know the feeling of wanting to go away somewhere ~ please stay and let us walk this journey with you, many of us have traveled down that road.

Run with the angels sweet John, you are with the very very best ~

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed John.

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry for your loss. Our John E left very suddenly, too. Please stay and share your feeling. Many of us have walked in your shoes.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so very sorry. Please stay. Let us comfort you. :f_red

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Oh Dana, I am SO sorry. I logged on earlier to read that his lungs were clear and that he was in surgery, and then... this :( :( :(

My heart is breaking for you. I am so terribly sorry :cry1:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

We are here if you need to lean on us... you're not alone.

:f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh dear me - I am so very sorry to read this :( I saw the other thread locked and saw one called John which had been moved and I clicked, hoping it was going to take me anywhere but to this section :(

I really am very sorry.

:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest lovemyhounds

I am heartbroken for you. Please take care of yourself. I've added you to my prayers and hope that your surgery goes well on Wednesday. Maybe you can check in here as you recover. Again, I am very sorry for the loss of your precious John, you did all you could to help him.

Dana I am so very sorry. I can imagaine the pain you are in right now. Others are right, please stick around and take what we have to offer. Talk about John, share pictures and memories. They all help us heal. :gouphug

Godspeed John :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Dana, I sent you an email too. I'm so very sorry. :grouphug Please come back when you can and share stories and pictures about John if you're up for it.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 At least you were giving him a chance to have more quality time. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet boy... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest IrskasMom

Dana,I am so truly sorry for your Loss of John . What a Tragedie. Please feel free to talk to us .We are here to ease the Pain . :f_red:f_red:f_red

So many hearts are breaking with yours. So many tears being shed to pool with yours. So many of us have lost our heart dogs and can resurrect the excruciating pain just by reading your post about your beloved John. I am so sorry. Please don't beat yourself up over this. I know you were fascillating about the surgery to begin with but faced with his agonizing pain, you made the best decision with the facts presented. You could never have known about the consequences of that decision. You did it out of love, wanting him to be relieved of the torturous pain.

My heart is breaking for you. I wish there was something I could do to cushion the blow. Just know that there are many here on GT who are ready to comfort you, walk this path with you, grieve with you, be angry with you and hold your in their hearts and prayers. We are a community of love for our hounds. Please know we are here for you.

Godspeed, John Curly. Your Mom loved you best. Send her a kiss on the wind.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Gingergrey

Dana, please don't go away completely. We are here for you at this very difficult time. Been through it, know what you're going through.

Hugs to you. Godspeed sweet John, and run like the wind baby boy. :weep:bighug:heart:gh_run:f_red