John

Guest Dana

My boy John Curly died after surgery, surgery went well, he developed a cardiac arrythmia and they couldnt bring him back. thanks for all your prayers. i will probably not be on for quite some time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BooBooMama

My boy John Curly died after surgery, surgery went well, he developed a cardiac arrythmia and they couldnt bring him back. thanks for all your prayers. i will probably not be on for quite some time.

I am so sorry! I feel your grief. I lost my BooBoo in April to osteo. Please allow yourself the time you need to grieve but don't completely turn away from us. We understand what you are going through. Please lean on us for support.

Guest Adrianne

Oh no! I am so, so sorry.

When I lost my boy in February, I found the most comfort from the wonderful people here at GT. They truly understood my pain.

What shocking news. I feel so sorry for you to have lost him before he had a chance to recover.

Some things are just not meant to be and we probably need to assume that our beloved dogs are only really 'lent' to us by God until He calls them back home. We can only do our best for them and go that extra mile as you so bravely did. Greiving is a natural healing process; it makes the unbearable possible to bear and in time it is only our fondest memories of our lost dogs that stay and remain like much loved avatars. A sad day.

Dana,

I am so very very sorry.

Kyle

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry for you. Run free, sweet John.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm so sorry for your loss of your beloved John. Godspeed John!

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis