Niña 1/3/99-6/8/10

macoduck

Dog bless you for opening your heart, soul and home but that is just like you. What a great life she had with you and we are sorry it was a short one but we know it was filled with love. What a beautiful petite little girl. Godspeed Nina and may the wind always be at your back.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jill

Oh Ducky! I'm so sorry. Sweet Nina will be missed by all. Her M&G boyfriend, Sampson, will be sad, as I am. Run free sweetie.

Call me if you need anything!

At Ducky's request...niña as we'd all like to remember her:

dancingwiththegalgos.jpg

Always doing something to put a smile on our faces.

ejecuta guisante libre, dulce. Usted vivirá en nuestros corazones. Teo siempre será su primer amor, y tú el suyo.

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Thank you for posting Niña's DWTS picture. Teo :love2 Niña :love2 ...... and a few other fellas on GT ;)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I think a galga heart as big as Nina's might be traveling a bit further than the rainbow.

spacynina.jpg

Any pictures ya'll have of Niña are welcome here.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Well there just are not any words that can express my heart piercing sorrow at the crossing over of your lovely galgo princess.weep.gif

It never seems like they are here long enough but honestly in my heart I know she will never leave. Your spirits have connected on a level beyond earthly understanding and will forever be intertwined with each other. Your heart will know. And whats more she will always be a part of all of us who have enjoyed her specialness through the pictures and story that have documented her journey on GT. She has made a lasting impression on us all and will always be remembered. grouphug.gif My most heartfelt sympathy.

flowers_red.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_red.gifghrun.gif

Guest arlosmom

Oh.......Ducky, I am heartbroken for you. I have not been on in a few days and I am actually at work and just saw this. I hope you were able to be with her and what a terrible thing to have to come home from Mountain Hounds to. Arlo, Kingfish, Janus, Roy and me send our love. I am so sad. Run free sweet Nina you were so very loved by your mom.

Guest greyt2love

I'm so very sorry, Ducky. Looking at the pictures you posted, Nina was a sweet, beautiful girl ! Godspeed, sweetheart !!

Guest how888

Oh no! : I don't even know what to say to you.. My heart aches for I know how you feel.. Those pictures are just priceless.. You have wonderful memories to hold close to your heart forever...... Nina.. Soar high with the angels and leave those pawprints in the stars for all to see.... :paw Once an angel on earth now graces our Heaven!! Find Nike, he will take very good care of you... Godspeed little sweet angel... :gh_lay:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Edited by how888

Oh, my. This is the first post that opened to me this afternoon.

I am so sorry for the loss your precious, beautiful, Nina.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so desperately sorry. :cry1 Niña touched me as deeply as any GT hound--almost as much as one of my own--and I would happily have stolen her. I'm glad she spent her last months with you; I wish she could have stayed longer.

Godspeed Niña.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I know that my words will not do justice for what's in my heart, I have never been good with words.

We all fall in love with the hounds here, some speak to us more than others. I don't know why, but it seems to be so.

We get to know them through pictures and posts, and if we are really lucky, we get to meet them, and the people who care for them.

Nina is a very special girl, so loved by her mom and dad and loved by so many of us.

And yes, I wanted to steal her badly, but could never seem to pull it off and Ducky would just not cooperate.

I really believe that Nina had a very special job to do here and has been called away because there was another special job waiting for her.

I am so sorry Ducky she had to leave, and I can thank God she found you to take care of her and show her what true happiness really was.

God speed to you special little girl, who is loved so deeply and will be greatly missed.

Please give Thane a big kiss for me and tell him I hope he's not still wearing those Mickey Mouse ears wink.gif

I hope Misty gets to meet you

I love you little butterfly

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh no, not Nina.... I am so very, very sad and sorry. What a special, precious girl. I hope you don't mind, but I've had the photo of her dressed in her pearls and pink tuto as my desktop for about a week now. She has received so, so many compliments, the ultimate lady. I didn't realize she wasn't well.

Safe journey, beautiful girl, you are loved. So very sorry, Ducky... :(

Jackie

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Ms Nina how will no what is in fashion not that u r at the bridge? :angelwings

Ms Ducky we r so very sorry to c this. :bighug

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I am so sorry Ducky...I loved all your pics of your special little girl.

God Speed sweet girl...Vaya con Dios run free

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Miss Nina, like my Rose, a little old lady just passing by, filled up your heart and life before quietly leaving. We may never know why they pass through our lives the way they do but they bring a bounty of love and joy with them that stays with us forever. I will miss her little diva pictures and stories and will always think of her as the winner of Americas Next Top Model. Thank you for making her last forever home an adventure in love.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star