Niña 1/3/99-6/8/10

macoduck

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Billie

Ducky, I'm so sorry your little Galgo girlie Nina has passed over the bridge, I know your heart is breaking. She had the best home she could ever have hoped for, with you. :grouphug

Thinking of you this morning, Ducky bighug.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I'm so very sorry :( :( :( she was beautiful and she will be greatly missed :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I was checking for her updated in H&M and was floored to read that.I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

A little girl with a HUGE presence! As others have said so well, there are some special hounds that just worm their way into your heart even though you have never met them. Nina was one of them. Godspeed little girl and thank you for giving her the best last year of her life!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest lotsahounds

My heart breaks for you Ducky. I'm so very sorry. She will be missed by many.:f_redRun free Senorita Nina. You were loved.

Guest LindsaySF

I am so sorry. :( Those pictures brought tears to my eyes because she's just the cutest thing ever. :cry1 Oh those costumes!

I am glad that you got to know her and love her, and she you. :grouphug

Guest how888

I just wanted to stop in again to see if you are okay.. Once again I am so very sorry.. My heart is so heavy with words.. :grouphug:grouphug I thought of you all day..

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry for your lossgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif Nina was a special soul, thank you for sharing her with us.

Godspeed Sweetheartflowers_pink.gif

Guest dwolfe711

We are so sorry for your loss - thank you for giving her a loving home for the past year - from her pics it is obvious she was one happy little girl!! May your wonderful memories of her help to ease the pain of her loss. :bighug Run free, sweetie - :gh_run2

:f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest Energy11

My Dear Ducky! There are not appropriate words ... just that, Miss Nina got THE BEST HOPE EVER with you!

She was a real cutie, who added MANY MANY SMILES to our lives here on Greytalk!

I love you and loved here, even though we never met.

God Speed and God Love your baby girl!

Love and hugs! Dee and The Five flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

Guest ss556

Ducky, I just heard about Nina. I'm so very very sorry. What a precious package of galgo/greyhound you had there. What a lucky girl she was to have you. What a beautiful angel she is now, running free.

:f_pink:gh_run