Niña 1/3/99-6/8/10

macoduck

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very sorry. She was a sweet beautiful little girl. Many tears are being shed for both of you today.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest lovemyhounds

It sounds like you and Nina were meant to meet that special day last August. What a lucky girl she was to find you! Thank you for sharing Nina with us and I am very sorry for the loss of your precious little girl.

My heart aches for you. :brokenheart Such a tiny girlie with a big spirit. May you always feel her loving presence with you. :beatheart Godspeed, sweetie... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Ducky- No, it can't be. My heart sank when I saw Nina's name. Run free Nina, Thane and Wally will meet you at the bridge.

Ducky, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Edited by Maddiesmom

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

There are names that rip my heart out when I see them in remembrence. Yours is one of them. Run with the angels Nina.

{{{Ducky}}}

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Oh, Ducky, I'm so very sorry you lost your little girlie girl. Thank you for sharing the last part of her life and showing her so much love.

Edited by greyhoundlov

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

:grouphug

I'm so very sorry.. she will be sorely missed. :(

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest 3greysinPA

oh no. :cry1 .. I'm so sorry.. very sorry. :grouphug .. I love the picture of her with her pearls..

:gh_run:heart God Speed to the Bridge Beautiful Girl :heart:gh_run

Oh, Ducky, noooooo. I am in shock and so sad for you. That little bag lady, meerkat, Marge Simpson girl ... I have the photo of Nina in her pearls on my slideshow at work.

Ducky grouphug.gif

Godspeed Little Nina, you touched more hearts than you know. ghrun.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I'm so very sorry. She was such a itty bitty dynamo. :f_pink

Godspeed little one. :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Vers

Oh no... not Nina.

I am truly sorry for your loss. She was so very lucky to come home with you. Godspeed, beautiful girl.

My thoughts are with you.