Bohemian Ocean Aka Polli, Polls, Polli Doodles, Polli Wally Do Da, &am

RobinM

Oh, Robin, there are so many tears today. As you read over all the posts from people who are sharing your sadness, most of whom had never met Polli, I hope you find some comfort in knowing how many hearts she touched. And she did, with her grace and beauty and determination. And at every step of her journey, she was encouraged, protected, and so very loved. You fought for, and beside, your sweet girl so unselfishly. As brave as she was for you, you were that brave for her.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Polli. But know that a bond as strong as yours can never be broken.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 I am so so sorry. Polli was a special girl, and she couldn't have had a better home and family than yours. I just wish she could have stayed longer. There really are no words for the pain, but you know we understand and share. :bighug

f_yellow

Guest Vinnie

Robin & Family - We are so sorry - and those words just do not seem to express enough the heartbreak we all share today with the loss of your sweet Polli. I saw your post this morning and knew in my heart you would be saying goodbye today. We would all prefer to say goodbye before our sweet Angels are in pain and you did just that by loving her enough to walk her to the Bridge before the pain was unbearable - the gift of true selfless love, just like they give to us. That does not help the unbearable pain in your heart and soul at having to say goodbye for now, but I know she will watch over you and your family and you will meet up again. Sweet Polli will be running pain free at the Bridge with so many of our Angels - and I am sure she will have the place in order in no time! Thank you for sharing her with the rest of us, she definitely made us smile. Sending hugs to you and your family along with extra scritches. Run fast and free Sweet Polli!

I'm so very sorry, Robin :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Our sympathy to you :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Oh, Robin, I know how difficult things have been for you lately---this much be such an awful blow. Polli was such a champion---a true fighter. I hope you take comfort knowing she is now at peace. :grouphug

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Guest EmbersDad

robin, i have no words. we walked this together. the pain stings as bad now as it did then. goodbye sweet polli. you and ember can run pain free together forever.

...a box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through....

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Robin and Rich - I am so very sorry that you have lost Polli. You have moved heaven and earth to heal her and see her thru this illness. We all hoped and prayed so much that Polli would be fine and are truly saddened at this outcome. Beautiful Polli will always be in your heart - she knew how much she was loved and cherished. I just wish I had the right words to say to bring you comfort.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very sorry for your loss. You gave Polli the hardest and greytest gift of love we can give our hounds, the gift of letting them go with love, dignity and grace.

:bighug

My :hope are with you.

Guest jettcricket

...Robin and Rich....not too much that I can say that hasn't been said already. I'm so sorry that your pretty little girl couldn't stay longer..... :cry1

I so feel your pain.

Fly on angels wings baby girl.... :gh_run:f_pink