Bohemian Ocean Aka Polli, Polls, Polli Doodles, Polli Wally Do Da, &am

RobinM

I'm so sorry Robin. I have been reading (mostly silently) your struggles with Beau and Polli. It's amazing what you've done for both of them. Polli was surely loved as much as possible, just as you said. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest laceyj

Oh Robin, I can't even believe it! My heart breaks with yours, I am so sorry.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow:wub: Beautiful Miss Polli.

Run young, healthy and free sweet, beautiful, brave girl.

Joanne

w/ Bandit aka Bohemian Yahoo a Bohemian Ocean pup

Guest GreyFox

I'm so sorry, Robin. I have been following Polli's story and am so very saddened to see this post. Polli was an incredibly lucky hound to have found your home. To echo what others have said, your commitment and dedication to Polli and the personal sacrifice you've made are inspirational. I know Polli knew how much she was loved and she will live on in everyone's hearts forever.

Godspeed Polli and hugs to you, Robin, and your family.

Ruth

I've been away for a few weeks and now I read the news of sweet Polli. I am so so sorry Robin, both you and her fought so hard. I will miss this girl and I have never met her like so many others.

Run free Polli, you sweet little angel, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest KRKWMU

Robin, we know you're hurting right now. :cry1 It's rough. You fought hard and Polli was so brave fighting back that nasty disease. We'll be thinking about you. :grouphug

Guest Carla

Dear Robin,

I am so sorry to read that Polli is with the angels.

You did everything you possibly could for her and she is smiling down upon you thanking you for giving her such a wonderful life.

Godspeed Sweet Polli, you are greytly missed.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest RedBrindleBoy

I am so sorry Robin. I have followed the saga of Polli the brood momma since her travels to you. She was so lucky to have you.

:gh_child:f_pink

Guest Lovey_Hounds

I am So sorry for your loss! my girl D.C was born dec 1999 and i am not ready to even think about her going yet.... she knew she was loved and she is waiting for you.

Guest longdogs

Every time I look at picture of a grey like those of Polli, where chance brought her to a kind home where she was obviously loved and happy, I can't help but feel the sadness of her passing hardly weighs against the joy she had and the joy she brought with her. Don't feel too sad.

Guest FrostyBottoms

Oh Robin, I'm sitting here crying while I listen to Linda Ronstadt sing. You did everything and more than you could for sweet Polli. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug