Bohemian Ocean Aka Polli, Polls, Polli Doodles, Polli Wally Do Da, &am

RobinM

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. :weep Was hoping you'd have much more time with your brave girl. :( I will always be one of her fans, now cheering her on at the Bridge. :beatheart Godspeed, sweet Polli... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest IrskasMom

Robin and DH :bighug No Words ...I have No Words that could make it any easier . It just was time and the Time is never

the right time. I hope the other sweet Greys help to heal your Heart. I am thinking of you and please don't stay away for

to long . We lost OUR precious Polli to. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Edited by IrskasMom

Gosh, Robin, if love alone were enough your little girl would have lived forever. I am so, so sorry. :grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest houndlover

Robin...I am so sorry. I only know you and Polli through GT and as I read this I can't stop crying. I can't imagine how hard this is for you and your family. I truly am very sorry. Run pain free sweet Polli. :f_white:f_white

Oh Angel Polli~As you grace the heavens with your beauty~Watch over your family until you meet again. As you run on all four legs and play with our Angels...always remember...there are no more tears...no more cancer...no more sickness at the Bridge sweetheart. You will be sorely missed by all of us here. Nudge my Angels for me pretty girl. :grouphug My deepest sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Robin and Rich, We are so sorry for your loss. Know you did your best for her. She will never be forgotten. GodSpeed Sweet Polli. Run Free

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Robin, I'm so sorry.

My heart will just BREAK if I ever hear those words from my vet, "bone cancer." What a horrible disease.

Sending you long distance hugs,

Susan and George

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest greytbookert

Oh Robin, I don't have any words that can comfort you! Know only that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Run free of pain and illness, Polli!

robin, i'm sorry. rest well, polli, and be at peace.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest greyt2love

Oh, Robin, I so did not want to be writing this so soon. Polli was a beauty and you gave her a wonderful life and helped her fight every step of the way. I am so sorry she did not have longer with you. You tried so hard forher. Run free, precious Polli, and watch over your mommy and daddy, and Beau. :f_red:angelwings:gh_run

Deb and the River City Gang

Guest MorganKonaAlex

Robin, I'm soo sorry to hear about Polli. I was off line for a few days and just caught up. I was so hoping she'd be one of the lucky ones.

Words are so inadequate to express what I feel for your loss.

I fell in love with Polli when we were putting her on the bus. She had the most beautiful, gentle, sweet face. I didn't know you, but knew she was coming to you and wanted Paula to get a picture to capture that moment in her journey. I wish her journey with you could have been so different and her time to enjoy the love you gave her could have lasted forever. She could have had no finer home.

Godspeed sweet Polli. I will never forget you.

Race among the stars and look down on those you loved so dearly.

Ann

NewSiggy09b.jpg