Bohemian Ocean Aka Polli, Polls, Polli Doodles, Polli Wally Do Da, &am

RobinM

Guest PiagetsMom

I'm sorry I'm just seeing this.......I've stayed away from the board today because I was so upset for you yesterday. I cried for you yesterday, and I'm crying for you today.

Polli was a beautiful girl, and even though she waited a little longer for it, she had a wonderful forever home with you. You couldn't have loved her any better, and she gave you much love in return.......I'm so very sorry, Robin. There are many of us who have been where you are and know how hard it is.......please know that you and Rich are in my thoughts :grouphug

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myjazzy

Robin, I am so very sorry your sweet, beautiful Polli had to leave you so soon. Now she's pain free. I know she will always be with you, watching over you. She will be missed by all of us who followed her journey from Kansas to your house, and through her illness. And when your grief subsides, you'll start remembering and cherishing all the memories you made together. :gh_runner

:grouphug:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow f_yellow :f_white:f_pink:grouphug

I'm so sorry to see this. Polli was lovely and I'm sure she knew how loved she was and how hard you tried. I'm so sorry.

Spring-siggy-with-Hana.jpg
Angel Gary (Hallo Smoke'em 2000-2013), Angel Molly (Kiowa Mysticrule 1999-2011) Linda, Hana, Sultan

Robin, I have no words..... I can only say how very sorry we are..... We were praying and hoping for a different outcome, but sometimes we just can't save our babies and there is nothing that can take that pain away but to know we will meet them again one day... :grouphug:f_red:f_pink:f_white

:gh_run2 Run Free Polli

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest jcbradley11

Words cannot express the sadness I feel. Polli and my boy Gatsby shared the same father, Oswald Cobblepot. My biggest fear is catching one of my babies limping. I just don't understand why does this have to happen?

Guest Annie

My heart is shattered for you. I am so terribly sorry, Robin.

Polli was one in a million... she touched so many hearts... many of us having fallen in love with her at first sight.

That first picture of her will be forever imprinted on in my mind. I wish I could find it now, I tried, but to no avail. It was simply the sweetiest I'd ever seen.

My prayers are with you and your husband. May you be comforted by knowing you gave Polli the best home and the most love that any hound could wish for.

GOD SPEED POLLI... you will be remembered always, with love. :f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 Oh Robin, I am so sorry :grouphug There are no words to convey how heartbroken I am for you and your DH

Godspeed Sweet Baby Girl :f_pink

Oh, those eyes. Those beautiful, soulful eyes, looking directly at you, into you, straight to your heart. She's in the center of the signature photo for a reason. Polli took center stage - foot stomping, cookie demanding, vocal Polli. We all prayed for you, cheered for you and now we cry for your Mom, Dad and all those out there who were devoted to your story.

Run on all four legs and pain free Polli! Shine brightly in the night sky so that Mom and Dad will know that you're watching over them. Sweet, sweet Polli, you will be missed.

Robin and Rich, I am so very sorry. She was one in a million.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

I am so sorry. She fought so hard for you.

Rest easy knowing that when she left this earth, she knew she was very loved.

Run fast, free and whole again sweet Polli.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

Robin, I'm so very sorry. :(

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm so sorry. I'm sure she's stomping her foot at the bridge waiting for cookies and the Chicken Dance. Godspeed Polli. f_yellow

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

I am so sorry to see Polli's name here - what a valiant fight she fought! My deepest sympathies to you both.

Run free, sweet girlie, with no pain.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I'm so sorry for your loss. You didn't have nearly enough time with her. Polli was very beautiful. Godspeed Polli! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest wmlcml6

I'm so sorry, Robin. Treasure the good memories, and try not to let the sad ones overwhelm you. Be prepared for unexpected emotional episodes, though. I myself had a big cry this morning over Annie, who we lost on 1/3/09, because of something I saw on tv.

Rest in peace, beautiful Polli.