Bohemian Ocean Aka Polli, Polls, Polli Doodles, Polli Wally Do Da, &am

RobinM

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 My sympathies to you and your family. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Javagirl

I'm so very sorry to hear that you have lost your pretty polli. She made all of us happy and were humbled by her struggle. Hugs to you and all your pups.

Much love,

Kristyn

• 2 weeks later...

One month today. It starts all over again. The pain. As I was driving home from work today, I heard Joe Cocker's "you are so beautiful to me". I lost it completely.

Everynight we sang that song to her. She knew it and she listened.

I miss my mommy.

The pain is so..... there.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

One month today. It starts all over again. The pain. As I was driving home from work today, I heard Joe Cocker's "you are so beautiful to me". I lost it completely.

I miss my mommy.

I know, it hurts so much. One month after we lost Comet last July, I felt like the grief was just barely below the surface. It didn't take much for me to just fall to pieces. Hang in there.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest PiagetsMom

I miss my mommy.

A beautiful song for a beautiful girl......some day you will hear it and smile :grouphug

• 5 weeks later...

2 months today.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

I miss you, Polli. I think of you all the time.

Robin :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• 1 year later...

Can you believe it's been almost 2 years. Feels like forever. We miss and talk about her everyday.

Forever in my heart. My pretty Polli. this picture says it all.

DSC_0786.jpg

I think about Polli a lot. I find it so hard to believe that she's been gone nearly two years.

She was a very special girl. I still have a picture of her on my fridge from 2008. :heart

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I can't believe the time has passed so fast, it seems like just yesterday but I am sure for you it seems like a eternity.... :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug You will Forever be missed Polli

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest jettcricket

Robin...I so know how much you miss your beautiful girlie. I can so relate...even after adopting my 3 knuckleheads whom I love and adore and would do anything in the world for them, I miss my bridge kids daily. And, yes, hearing a song or just going thru my day, it triggers my emotions and I still grieve and cry.

You are not alone in how you feel. Hugs to you my friend. :grouphug

Just this am I was looking at Margo's pictures & said to her soon(4-5-5) it will be 6 years since we last hugged each other. We just never get use to their leaving us do we.

:bighug to you & all that have bridge kids they are missing

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Guest EmbersDad

Hi Robin. I miss your girlie too...both her and ember's footprints are still wrapped around my heart since we took that long walk down that road together. Great choice of song, fits perfectly. Ember has "Black Muddy River" and "The Wheel" from the Grateful Dead and Jed has "Ritual" from Yes. When I hear them, it still brings a tear to my eye...and now I can add this one.

:bighug