Bohemian Ocean Aka Polli, Polls, Polli Doodles, Polli Wally Do Da, &am

RobinM

Guest Dillymom

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been following Polli's story and it breaks my heart that she is gone. We've lost too many dogs to that damn cancer.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreddyGirl

Her personality and loving nature will always be engraved in our hearts. She will now watch over you and send her love to you, as you did for her, every day of her too short time with you, Rich and the puppers. She and you all are in my heart and thoughts.

Free of pain, stomping feet, rooing in a demanding way, running fast, eating cookies, organizing the pups, our beloved Polli Girl.

:bighug:angelwings

Nancy, Freddy, Molly and Sister Bobbi

Robin, I am so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous Polli. She was a fighter. Godspeed, sweetheart.

:weep:f_pink:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest R3GREYS

Robin & Rich...

I'm so sorry to hear of Polli's passing. Hope your broken hearts are soon replaced with wonderful memories of your precious Polli. Run free Polli. You'll be missed. :(

Rita

Guest how888

Robin, my heart is breaking for you.. We will all miss her here on greytalk. Those eyes always did melt my heart... Run free baby girl.. Til we all meet again over that rainbow... :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest TBaxes

Such a beautiful Polli girl, we are so sorry for your loss of a very special girl.

Your family and Polli will be in our thoughts.

Guest greytexplorer

Oh Robin :cry1

Because of you, sweet Polli Purebred knew what a home, couch, treats, and LOVE all were.

I'm so sorry she had to leave.

dam recnac.

hugs,

~Pat

I had to walk away for a little while after I read this to try and get my thoughts together. It didn't work. I am so, so sorry.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I am so very sorry. :cry1 Your precious girl left far too soon.

Godspeed Polli.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest AllThingsBiotha

WHEN TOMORROW STARTS WITHOUT ME

When tomorrow starts without me,

And I'm not there to see;

The sun will rise and find your eyes

All filled with tears for me.

I wish so much you wouldn't cry

The way you did today,

Remembering how I'd lay my head

In your lap that special way.

I know how much you love me,

As much as I love you,

And each time that you think of me,

I know you'll miss me too.

So when tomorrow starts without me,

Don't think we're far apart.

For every time you think of me,

I'm right there, in your heart.

love, Polli

Guest WYOwhy

Oh no. My heart breaks for you. Polli fought a good fight and will remain a hero to many of us who know her story. Prayers and hugs to you and yours. I am so sorry.