Bohemian Ocean Aka Polli, Polls, Polli Doodles, Polli Wally Do Da, &am

RobinM

Guest IGmom4now

Your beautiful Polli, and your love for each other, have touched the hearts of many. That love is everlasting. May you find peace and joy in the love of another, when the time is right.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ishapespace

I just saw.... Robin I am so sorry.... I never noticed, but Polli is my Berry White's half sister thru Oswald Cobblepot..... She fought bravely, was dearly loved by your family, and will be missed. She knows that...

Edited by ishapespace

Guest EmilyAnne

I am just now seeing this as I have been out of state. I thought of Polli while I was offline, hoping all was OK. My heart dropped when I saw the word Polli in the thread title. I am so very sorry. You took wonderful wonderful care of her, she will always be in your heart with you.

:brokenheart:f_pink

3 days. I can't believe it. Nothing is the same. The hurt- there are no words.

Sometimes - I REALLY can not believe she is gone.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Gemma

Polli was so lucky to have you, and her love is going to be with you always.

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I wish I had the words for moments like this but there are none.

Guest mountain4greys

Robin, I am so sorry to hear about Polli. I know deep in my heart she will be waiting for you at the Bridge.

Run fast and free Polli!!!!! :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest MySkye

Oh Robin,

Much too soon to lose beautiful Polli. You gave her the world, and then some, but I bet she gave it right back to you.

My heart to yours,

Lori :brokenheart

I'm so sorry, I haven't been on GT much this week so I missed this. Words seem so inadequate but I wanted you to know I too hoped she would beat it, but it just wasn't to be. Many people have said this, but nobody could have loved her or done more for her than you and Rich.

Hopefully the day will come when your grief turns into happy memories. She was a beautiful girl, a courageous pup, and I like many others followed your journey with her with hope followed by a tremendous sadness and heavy heart.

:grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

You guys are amazing.

Thank you from all the hounds and their families praying for a cure.

Thank you from our family too.

http://vet.osu.edu/5336.htm

http://vet.osu.edu/3745.htm

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

I miss you so much, Polli.

So, so so so so so so so much. I could never put it into words.

One week ago today...

Still can't believe it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a day goes by that my hear does not ache for you, Polli girl.

We miss you so very much. There was not enough time. Our house is so void. We have 3 large dogs and a void that only one 55 pound 3 legged beautiful big mouth could fill.

There will never be another like you. My firecracker. The silence is deafening.

My heart aches for you.

I love you Polli.

Guest MyBoys

Robin,

I have been away from all the boards for some time and spoke to Deb tonight, I was so very sorry to hear about your Angel Polli, my heart breaks for you and I truly understand your pain, we lost Kyle in Nov. and 3 weeks ago we lost our baby boy Gunnar. Polli was in the best place ever, she was with you.

Pat

Guest jcbradley11
Not a day goes by that my hear does not ache for you, Polli girl.

We miss you so very much. There was not enough time. Our house is so void. We have 3 large dogs and a void that only one 55 pound 3 legged beautiful big mouth could fill.

There will never be another like you. My firecracker. The silence is deafening.

My heart aches for you.

I love you Polli.

Good Lord this makes me CRY!!!

I am sooo sorry for your loss.