Bohemian Ocean Aka Polli, Polls, Polli Doodles, Polli Wally Do Da, &am

RobinM

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! My heart sank when I saw Polli's name. I was hoping you would have much more time with your precious girl.

Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss. You and your DH couldn't have loved her more. I'm sorry.

There are no other words that seem appropriate. Run free, pretty girl with the sweet face.

:f_pink:f_pink:gh_runner:f_pink:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Robin, Rich, my heart is breaking for you. There will be a new star in the sky shining its warm radiance toward you forever. :f_white

Edited to add - I just went back to look at the pictures - the most beautiful eyes, and always in pink. :wub:

Edited by Rickiesmom

How saddened we all are here Robin, to see the loss of your sweet Polli. We take them into our hearts knowing full well that we will have to give them back to the heavens from where they came. We let them into our lives knowing the pain of saying goodbye is inevitable. We then do it all over again. There is nothing in our lives that can ever replace the love of and for our wonderful hounds. Our heart will cry with yours and we will celebrate the wonder and the beauty that was your Miss Polli.

Leslie and Marian

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I am so sorry. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest nerak254

I did not want to see this. I am so sorry,I feel like I knew her and this just isn't fair. Say hi To Jessica and Goody for me.

I am so sad to read this post today, but so glad that she shared her journey with you. NO ONE could have done more for that sweet momma dog. God speed, Polli....

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

I am so sorry - Polli fought a brave fight with dignity and grace.

Run free sweetheart - whole once again and cancer free. :gh_run2

:f_pinkf_yellow:f_pink

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

So sorry.....sending our deepest sympathy for the loss of your precious, darling Polli.

We are heartbroken for you. Run free sweetie :gh_runner

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest dsszarzi

Oh, Robin. I am so very sorry to hear about Polli. All the others, including my Frank, will be waiting for her at the Bridge. Run pain free, sweet Polli.

f_yellow

Guest Pipi5

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

Robin, I am so sorry to hear about Polli. When I read yesterday that her time was short with you, my heart sank...sadness overcame me & I had to get off here. I'm sorry I couldn't console you sooner.

Polli's journey was an encouragement to a lot of folks here, especially those of us who have lately been faced with this horrible disease.

I know that by the time Polli crossed the bridge, she was whole again, healthy & flipping that tail around for everyone to see that she was there! I know my Goghbaby was waiting for her also.

If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hilda

I'm just so sorry.

Rest easy Polli.

:cry1:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Oh dear Lord, Robin... I just let out the biggest gasp. I am so sorry. I know how much you believed in her and how much she believed in you but she fought right up until the end. What a brave girl Polli was. I am so sorry for your and DH's pain. And for the rest of your hounds and their loss. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

We miss you, sweet Polli. Your face captured my attention from the first time I ever saw it in your Mommy's pictures and I'll never forget how it made me smile.

:heart