Bohemian Ocean Aka Polli, Polls, Polli Doodles, Polli Wally Do Da, &am

RobinM

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f_yellow Robin, I am so sorry. I was so hoping that Polli would beat this horrendous disease.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest budsmom

Robin and Family - I am so deeply sorry, I'm in tears as I type. My heart breaks for your loss, I wish I had the words to heal the hurt. Godspeed precious girl :f_pink

I am so so sorry to read this. I have been folllowing your threads for quite some time and feel that I have lost a member of my own pack. While it is an honor to release a beloved grey from physical pain, our pain can be so overwhelming, but is a small price to pay for the love and joy we have received from them while they shared our lives. I hope that in time, you and your family find peace. Cindy

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest jurishound

My deepest condolences on the loss of your beautiful, sweet Polli. She undoubtedly knew how deeply she was loved. Godspeed, lovely girl.

Guest CorbysMom

I'm so sorry, Robin. I never posted to her threads, but I followed Polli's journey from diagnosis to present and felt every triumph and agony with you. She was well loved, for certain.

Sleep softly, sweet Polli.......

Guest gotgr8hnds

:f_pinkYour Polli was a beautiful girl and I'm so sorry for your loss. She knew how much you loved her and that you did everything you could to help her. ~~~Sweet Polli, may you 'kick up the wind' and run on the wings of angels~~~

:ohno :ohno :ohno

My heart stopped when I saw the subject line. I can't speak or hear or think through the tears. I have never met Polli but she meant - she MEANS - so much to me.

My heart is breaking with you. Can't say much more right now.

:cry1 :cry1 :weep:cry1:weepsadhugsmiley.gifsadhugsmiley.gifsadhugsmiley.gif

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest poopsie1

I thought if I waited to read this from work I would handle it better but I was wrong. We are never prepared. Polli touched so many here on GT and she will never be forgotten. My sincere condolences to you and Rich, Robin. Run free, sweet Polli, whole and healthy once again and give my Memphis a kiss for me. :weepf_yellowf_yellow

Rich and Robin... Polli was a sweetie and a fighter, but she was also a very, very lucky girl to find you. Your undying commitment and dedication to her in her hours of need were nothing short of an inspiration. Polli was and is so very loved.

I can't even begin to imagine how immense the grief must feel inside, now that she's gone... but she will never really be gone... she will remain with you, in your memories, in your imagination, in your thoughts, and in your heart.

We will never forget you, Polli. :cry1:gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Robin, I am so sorry. Polli was a lucky girl to have had your loving care. I am so sorry you didn't have more time with your beautiful girl.

Godspeed Polli! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Robin and family,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet, beautiful girl, Polli. I know that she's left a huge hole in your heart. :cry1

Godspeed, Polli. :gh_run