Jennifer

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe it.

I am so, so sorry Jennifer. My heart aches for you :f_red

Scooterman - you will be missed by all of us, but never forgotten :heart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh no - I just can't believe this! I only recently saw the sad thread in HM and had been trying to think of the words to post there. I never thought I'd be trying to find the words to say in Rememberence. It's so unfair, we never have enough time. Scooterman was such an awesome boy, his character so strong in your words and pictures...I'm just so sorry.

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Oh, Jennifer. I don't have words. We will all miss him so much. :weep

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I'm so sorry. Run free, Scooter.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest jettcricket

....Jennifer....I so feel your pain. I'm so sorry in the loss of your precious boy, Scooter. I feel like I've lost one of my own. He will be sorely missed.

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way. We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan." ----Irving Townsend.
Edited by jettcricket

I'm so sorry Jennifer. He was a special boy.

Karen with Tessye (galgo b 2017), Fidel (galgo b c2012), and bridge kids Dublin (J's Texmex 1996-12/31/01), Daisy (Assurance 8/8/95-9/26/07),  Bubba (Kelsos Irony b 5/99-8/19/10), and Mabel (Googly Spin  1/06-11/19)

greytalk-siggie-feb-2023.jpg

Oh Jenny from the block :grouphug I am so sorry that you are hurting.

I am not sorry for Scooty because he doesn't need me to be, he is great, running around pain free and telling everyone about the awesome time he had in Dewey and about how great his mom is, teaching everyone how to be good pirates, how to aim skunks appropriately and how not to catch a bunny, or more likely knowing Scooty he is planning to tell them all that, after a little nap first :lol

It truly is only 'see you later' but I know that doesn't make it hurt any less. Love is God's greatest gift to us and grief is the cost of it.

We love you and we will remember Scooter with you :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.