My Beloved Scooterman

Jennifer

There just are no words. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer,

The photo you posted says so much, I sit with tears in my eyes for a grey(and his owner) who I have never meet in person but only through photos and words. I'm so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Guest ArtysPeople
I am so sorry for your loss.

I haven't been on greytalk very long, but I very much enjoyed reading stories about Scooter.

Dang it, Stretchy, you stole my words!

I am so, so sorry to hear about Scooter. You guys had the kind of relationship I hope for with my dog.

Jennifer,

My mom, dad, step-mom, co-workers, neice, Rhonda, and many others send their condolences :grouphug

My director even came over today, he had heard through the grapevine that I was having a bad day. I showed him the picture of you and Scooter from Dewey last year when you were feeding him french fries. Even HE said to tell you how sorry he was.

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest JenFallon

I'm so sorry Jen :cry1 . You can't be on GT and not know who Jen and Scooter are. He was a beautiful boy who will be missed by many.

Take care of yourself :grouphug

:( Goodbye Scooter. I never met you yet it hurts to miss you. You touched a lot of people sweetie. :wub:

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Dear Jennifer:

I'm so very sorry to hear the sad news about Scooter, but I'm happy that you were able to spend these priceless years with him and especially that you were able to take him to Dewey one more time. Bless his heart! He's running free now.

Love, Lois

Mom to Palm City Roxie ("Roxie"). Remembering Heizer Jordan ("Jordan"), DB's PickedtoWin ("Andy"), CB Ectasy ("Ecstasy"), Oshkosh Unafraid ("Tribute"), Arathorn, WV's Imperial ("Abby") and her brother WV's Institute ("Mojo") and KB's Gameboy ("Game Boy"), who've all gone to the Bridge. Working with Austin Greyhound Adoption <austingreyhounds.org>.

Guest IrskasMom

Oh my God ...... Scooter Man too . I read this Morning about Dreamer and now Scooter Man. I am

absolutly Devastated. I am so sorry Jen . :f_red:grouphug:f_red:grouphug:f_red

Edited by IrskasMom

Oh, Jennifer, I'm just reading this now. I too, am struggling for words but my thoughts and prayers go out to you right now. I shed a few tears when you guys drove away on Monday but when I read this...the finality of it is so heartbreaking. I can't imagine how much pain you are in right now.

No one could have loved him more...may he live forever in your heart (and lot of others too). I'm so so sorry Jennifer.

Good-bye Scooter...Run free, sweetie.

Edited by greytpups

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross