My Beloved Scooterman

Jennifer

Guest greytfulhounds

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I know my Joanie was there to greet your beautiful boy and I am sure she has shown him where they keep all the biskies.

Run free & whole sweet Scooter!

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Edited by greytfulhounds

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer, I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug Godspeed Scooter, and send your mom a sign that you are OK. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

My heart is broken for you, Jennifer.

He was loved by you SO MUCH and he knew it.

I'm so glad I got to meet him and pet that beautiful, velvet fur red-blue boy.

He's going to be missed.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest taylorsmom

Oh, man, there are no words....

Just lots of love and light, all that you gave Scooter is surrounding you now.

I was thinking of him a lot today, a hound I have never met--but my heart was so impressed by how well he was loved!

Take good care of yourself, Jenn.

Oh God. I am so sorry. I've been hiding from this since I read your so sad and shocking news when I came back from holidays hoping it would never happen. Your sweet Scooter will be so missed. But oh what a splendid life together the two of you shared. We'll all be thinking of you and hurting for you. Rest easy now Scooter boy.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Jennifer, I am so sorry. I don't get on the board(s) as much as I'd like to but want you to know I've been thinking about you and Scooter. I just don't know what to say...

Omg Jennifer. :cry1 I cannot believe I am reading this. Taken so soon and so young. :cry1 I am sooooo sorry. He was a special boy and incredibly lucky to have found you. :grouphug :grouphug

Run free Scooterman...

That truly is a BEAUTIFUL picture. :cry1

Guest greycious_gal

Jennifer, I have no idea how I am just finding this now! I'm so sorry. Scooter has been and will continue to be a very special part of GT. (And you, too!)

So sorry. :weep

It's just not fair! Jen I am so very sorry, Scooterman loved you so dam much and I know how much you loved and adored him. It's just never enough time. Please know that we are all thinking of you during this time. Scooter, such a handsome and special pup, thank you sweety for letting me love on you a bit on your Dewey vacation, what a fan club/following you have sweety.

You are now whole and healthy again. Run like the wind Scooter and please send your mommy a rainbow to let her know you are ok.

Sending hugs to you Jennifer, there just aren't enough words..............

:(:grouphug:f_white:angel:angelwings:gh_run:grouphug:grouphug

Praying for all the missing greys!