My Beloved Scooterman

Jennifer

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KennelMom

I'm so sorry... :weep :weep Scooter was such a special hound...loved by so many and will be missed by all. :candle Sending my deepest sympathies and hugs to you :grouphug

Godspeed, Scooter-man...

I am so sorry. Godspeed Scooter. f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

This thread has come too soon. :weep

I'm so sorry Jennifer. I am crying with you. Scooter is a very special boy.. I remember seeing pictures of him the first day I joined GT and thinking how stunning he is.

I hope he and Icarus meet at the Rainbow Bridge, I know they would have gotten along so very well!

:grouphug

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest CorbysMom

I saw you guys at Dewey, but I didn't think you'd know who I was so I didn't approach you.

I've followed Scooter's journey for a long time. I'm so sorry, Jennifer. :(

Guest MountainHounds

I wish I had the words to help heal your heart, but there are none. Scooter was such a lucky boy to be adored by so many here and to be so completely and totally loved by you. Godspeed beautiful.