My Beloved Scooterman

Jennifer

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer: I'm so sorry for your loss. Scooter is going to be missed by so many here on greytalk. Scooter run free and take care of my little old lady, Susie. :grouphug:f_pink:f_pink

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Jennifer, I just saw this. I am so sorry. I had no idea he would leave so soon. Losing your very best friend is not easy.

Prayers and hugs from Bob and I.

f_yellow

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest Kipsmom

OH Jennifer I have no words. :(:sad1 I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug :grouphug

f_yellow Run free sweet Scooter man! Blue and many others are there running wild with you now pain free and happily!!

Hi Jen - needless to say, I'm so so sorry Scooter had to go so soon...but I'm so glad you got to bring him to Dewey and that we all had another opportunity to hang out with the Scooterman...

Scooter - yes, get that rabbit at the bridge, but remember... you can have the skunk too 'cause they don't smell bad at the bridge!

Run free, Scootie

and many many hugs to you, Jennifer... f_yellow:bighug:weep

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

OMG, Jennifer, I had no idea. I haven't been on here for a few months and just saw this. I am so stunned. I don't even know what to say. Know Scooterman is Somewhere Over The Rainbow watching over you, running with Dreamer now. My heart is so heavy for you and find comfort in knowing how much Scooter was loved by all of us on here. He was like our Mascot!! Scooter, send mommy lots of signs. Love ya Jenn. Linda and Nike

Oh, Jennifer, I am so sorry!!! I've been away from GT for a few days, and can't believe what bad news I'm coming back to :weep

I am just devastated for you. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Jen I am so sorry that I just saw this as I was out of town but I am so sorry to hear about Scooter - your Johnny Depp Pirate hound. Even though I never met you guys, you can tell Scooter was very much loved.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest LazyBones

i am so sorry for your loss, jennifer. :grouphug

that picture is beautiful, and i am so glad that you and scooter were able to be there at dewey.

hugs to you at this difficult time.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

run free, scooter.

I can't believe it Jennifer so so very sorry for your loss

The scooterman will never be forgotten, please accept our sincerest thoughts at this time

:o:jaw:cry1:brokenheart:f_red:f_red

Scooter touched many people, he was such a wonderful boy. I can't believe this happened so soon, I am so sorry Jennifer

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif