My Beloved Scooterman

Jennifer

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. I am so glad you got that time with him at Dewey.

Lynn mom to:Roper(Roper is Here),Josie the Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lacey the Corgi mix, Allie the cat and 2 skin kids and at the bridge Bailey (AA's Bailey), Snickers(Jax Snickers) , Sabrina the Collie and Sadie the Border Collie mix.

Guest DogDayzGreyz

Oh Jennifer!

I have dreaded this thread. I am so so sorry. Scooter was and will continue to be a Icon here on GT. He will be greatly missed by all. I wish there were words but know that I am thinking of you.

Godspeed, Scooter, I'll look for your star tonight.

Jennifer I am so very sorry. Scooter will be greatly missed by many of us here. I prayed that there was something we could have done. :grouphug

Godspeed Scooter we love you! :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

:cry1 I've been admiring Scooter from afar on GT and spotted him at Dewey the other day and smiled. Words cannot express my sorrow for you during what's become such a bitter sweet week. Take care.

Oh Jen. My arms aren't long enough to give you the hug I want to give and the one you so deserve.

Run with the angels Scooter.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

I'm sorry Jennifer. I don't know what to say. I have a huge lump in my throat. :cry1

Hopefully my Pretty girl is showing him around. Run free Scooter Dooter...

:gh_run2

Edited by snowjay

I love you :grouphug

:cry1 Run Free Scooterman... go catch that damn rabbit!!! :candle

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I am so very sorry :grouphug My heart is breaking for you. The love you two shared brought a lot of smiles to many of our faces and warmed our hearts. :grouphug

Godspeed Dear Sweet Scooter :f_red

Im so sorry Jennifer :grouphug

Run Free Scooter

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I'm so sorry. I know he will be missed by many. :grouphug

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.