My Beloved Scooterman

Jennifer

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DundeeToddsMom

Godspeed Scooter :gh_run:angelwings - I know my Angel Dundee was there waiting to show you around. Send your mom a sign that you made it safe and sound and are waiting for the day you will be reunited.

Jennifer - I'm so sorry - this came way too fast. Though I never met you & Scooter it feels like I know you through your posts. I always looked forward to them. I'm so glad you and Scooter made the trip to Dewey. I'm just so sorry....

:grouphug

Guest Winterwish

Sending deepest condolences to you Jennifer honey,and most consoling hugs and love to you. Your dear and adorable sweetheart Scooter is with you always. :grouphug:f_pink

:weep :weep :weep:brokenheart

I am so sorry Jennifer. Scooter was such a sweet and gentle soul. My heart is breaking for you.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Scooter: May your time be filled with proper snoozes, bunny chasing and talking pirate with all our other bridge angels until you are with your mom again.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest jade1046

My deepest sympathy to you, Jennifer. Scooter was one of the luckiest dogs in the world to have you and so many others love him so. Remember all the happy times and be comforted knowing he's no longer in pain. :bighug:f_white

Guest VaGreymom

What a beautiful photo of the two of you. While I do not know you seeing the picture of the two of you has brought me to tears. I really am so sorry for the loss of your boy. Prayers being sent your way and many hugs.

Run Free Sweet Scooter.

Only a few minutes ago I was looking at the wonderful pictures of Scooter at Dewey, in costume and looking good. I was so hoping that he would be with you a while longer.

Hugs and tears-

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Oh Jennifer.

I am so sorry.

Only those who have known great love can feel heartwrenching pain.

Godspeed, Scooter, and run and play with all the others.

Some of my fave pics of Scooterman...

DSC01887.jpg

DeppFestBJScooterAttyRS.jpg

38430024.jpg

114730517.jpg

NewYears2006q.jpg

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Oh Jennifer, I am sooo sorry. I can't stop the tears, I hate this disease. It shouldn't be allowed to take so many of our babies. I know Scooter is running pain free with his GT buddies. Show mama a sign that you made it :grouphug

Guest blastsmom

Jenn

so very very sorry........I just dread reading this thread, and have not been on too much since my Bullett left me...... too hard.....

sending you lots and lots of hugs!!!! Scooter is with lots of loved buddies!!!!!

hugs

Terri

Blastsmom