WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

Hello me freends!

Ohhh Miss Andipants, dat's reel impressive wiff da sucky macheen! I do knot fink I wulda been as brave as yoo!

Miss Banessa, ANODDER kitteh? Ware do dey awl come from?

Ohhhh lookit dem horsey in dem pasture!

We hope dat da liddle horsey baby foal will be A-OK...

Ohhhh Miss Ducky doing a lecture! How knowledgeable yoo awr! :yay

Miss Angie, yoo awr welcome to come heer anytime as long as yoo keep Zorro del galgo entertained and knot under my paw!

Dem antibiotikal awr making me tum tum feel poorly and I yam knot eeting well. Truth be told, momma-bear got dem Wet-Feast Paté out and we awr quite enjoying owrownself KNOT eeting until we git sum on owr fud. Eben wiff da Feast Pate, I still can't finish me normil portion...Zorro del galgo iz getting fat.

Yesstirday we gottid a :bath and a nail trim. Dis wuz KNOT a gud day, butt momma-bear habs been eggstra clingy and petting us non stop, so I guess it has its perks.
Dis us in owr post-baff drying walkie :

441114617_416014141265134_88185502175177

Yoo freend,

Charlie - Dry now

• Like 1

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Charlie and Zorro, you both look beautimous, all clean and shiny.  And I bet you smell good, too!

I'm off to bed, will try to read a little.  It's much cooler tonight so sleeping should be better.   Good night to all.  

Miss Noo Carol

Posted (edited)

Oh Charlie, you both look so clean and bright and shiny!  It’s gud that you got eggstra pettings too!  What’s this Wet Feast Pate ob which you speak?  Is that kitteh fuds or houndie fuds?   Momma is always looking for toppings to encourage me to eat and that sounds yummy!

Ivy 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Gud morning frendz, sunnee heer tuday but Mum sez that the breeze iz still chillee.

Charlie, yu and Zorro luk sparklee kleen.B) Zavvi iz going to a dog groomer to havva baff and nayle klip inna littul wyle. Mum sez she iz getting too owld and kreeky to grovel onna floor ov the shower to baff him herself! She finks he leeks pee in hiz bed eether at nyte or iffn he getz exsitid wen she kumz home iff she’s had to leev us. Hiz bed iz inna washing masheen ryte now so iffn him and hiz bed nise and kleen layta and she gotta go flying them batz tunyte she kan sniff them boff wen she kum howme and see iffn they smell ov wee!

We howpe yur littul horsee iz OK FancyToo.

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg, who nevva hadda baff sints I bin heer.:bath

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Good morning!

:wave Hi Nutmeg!

It’s playgroop day!  :bounce8 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gorgeous day for a wedding  :coffee

Have fun at playgroup :gh_run

Oh Charlie - I’m sorry your tummy is knot feeling good :(    Sorry you had to have a bath, but you both look very handsome :)

Oh! Bear sighting!

I’ll be off to ride Patty, then drop a donation off at the Vet Clinic, stop at the Lieberry and check on the SheetShack before the wedding.   Whew.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

17 hours ago, greysmom said:

Miss Wiki!!!!  :rofl  That was a awesome tricking to play on Miss Jerilyn!!!  I myownseff like to do the one where they can't see you breeving from acrosst the room so they gotta come over and touch you to make sure your heart is still beating!!  :lol  Good times, good times!!!!  :rotfl 

Ooh! I yam learning such good things. :nod  Oh waitaminnit.  I forgot...

HI! HI! It's Me! Jupiter!! :wave

We had rain yesserday!  A hole 5 minnits :wow  and the day afore that we had 15 minnits of rain!!  That's more than we've had inna munth. :nod

Have fun at playgroop, Ivy.

Charlie, Momma thins you are so cute, so sweet, so :blah :blah   :sowhat  Er, I mean, you're a good boi to put up with a doofus bruther.  I'm glad I don't have to do that.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

GUd Sunny Satonday! Much cooler than it usually iz here. 

Xavi needs a leetle tiny Mandage!

Jupe, yoo should get a Doofus Brudder (or sister!). Den yoo can blame ebberyfin on dem.:devil

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

46 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Jupe, yoo should get a Doofus Brudder (or sister!). Den yoo can blame ebberyfin on dem.:devil

:nod dis eggsactly! Misser Jupe, dat does knot seem lyke a lot obs rayn...

Miss Ivy da Wet Fancy Feast iz da Fromm or Oven-Baked wet fud fur dogs! Dare's got peas and carrits and potatoes and beef and venison or lamb or turnkey or chikkin or fish

Dis a beautiful day today, butt momma-bear iz gonna go see plane fly upside down, so we will stay heer awl alone

Yoor freend,

Charlie

7 minutes ago, locket said:

momma-bear iz gonna go see plane fly upside down

:blink:   :dunno

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Well, Gino, as long as that bear was glimpsed at a distance I guess it was OK. :eek
We're getting that cooler-than-usual weather here too.  Ma lubs it for getting werk done in the garden.

Charlie, Ma thinks you and Zorro del Galgo look sparkly clean in that photo.  Me?  I feel your pain at baffing and toe chopping. <_<
Charlie, I'm sorry your tummy is upset wif the antibioticals butt :yay for toppers.
Um, your MamaBear is knot gonna be IN the plan flying upside down, right, Charlie? :unsure

Zavvi, are you gonna figure out that peeing in your beds causes baffs?  Keep us posted, Nutmeg the Baffless. :D

Jupe, this Club is great for learning new tricks and tactics. :D

Well, Ma has set herownself a garden goal today and we'll hab to see if she reaches it.  She wants to dig a small new garden bed to plant 3 plants in.  Wif owr clay soil, that kinda task is always easier if the soil is wet from rain.  Howeber, we hab had no rain.  On the other hand, there is somefing pretty large digging tunnels in owr yard and that may help Ma's project. We'll have to see when she comes whining in and gives her report.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Kinda hi cloudings rite now but we're sposed to have one last nice day before the pineapple express hits us with our whole munf of rainings Sunnyday nite.  :(  It's just gonna be wetwetwet for the next three days before we go rite to 80Lebendee degrees. <_< 

I really wish you guys would stop talking about BAFFS!!!!  :shakefinger  Momma just got the email that our groop is having the annuall houndie warshing and she's trying to decide whether I need one or not.  :bugeye  News flash:  I DO NOT NEED A BAFF!!!  :shakefinger 

Mister Charlie we hadded one of those airplane shows here a couppla weekends ago clear on the other side of the valley from us, but the Nashunal Guarding planes were keeped at their base that's only about 10 minits from us, so we hearded them praktising and flying bak-n-forth to the show twice a day.  They were really LOOUUD!!!!!  :eek  

Uh-Oh.  Sounds like Little Mister Zavvi needs a teeny tiny mandage!!!  ;)  Tho I bet he would chew it up if he was leaved alone with it on.  :rolleyes: 

Have fun at playgroop this morning Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry!!

Mister Jupiter, siblings can be usefull at times - espeshully for shifting the blame for b-a-d stuff - but mostly they are OK cause you gots anuther houndie to talk to.  

OMG!!!!  Anuther bear at Mowntin Houndies!!!!  :yikes  

Mister Nate, don't let your Momma work too hard digging those holes for the plantings!!  They get all sweaty and cranky and then they fall asleep!!!  :lol  

I don't think we are doing much essiting today.  That's OK with me.

Wishings for a serene Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:lol AP, Ma found the digging and mixing ob amendments easier than she'd expected.  So, the variegated lavender that's been in a pot for 7 or 8 years is not in the ground wif 2 pretty red Echinacea plants.  They took up the fading pea plants and the lettuce.  Ma will miss those.  So far, she's managed to keep 4  zucchini plants safe from the dreaded vine borers and they've had 2 zucchs so far.

Mountian Hounds is full ob bears.  The national park is right there by the hotel and the bears just walk into town all the time.  The hotel tells you carefully to look for bears before you leave your room.  :eek  That's why I was knot permitted middle ob the night potties whilst attending that event. <_<

When The Old Girls lived in Charleston they were shopping at Best Buy when a deafening roaring started.  The clerk told them that it was the Blue Angels practicing to the air show that weekend.  Well, according to Ma it was a thrilling time.  She made Grammy sit in the parking lot with her as those jets thundered right over them, low and fast for a couple ob hours.  Then Ma dragged Grammy to the air show the next day where they were impressed all ober again. :lol:

I just found a garbanzo bean on the porch!  Free food!  :wow 
Ma explained that Auntie Ann found a beetle in her salad in spite ob carefully washing the lettuce.  Auntie Ann hollered and tossed the fork full ob salad with the beetle onto the deck.  There, the pair ob them decided whether it was OK to finish their lunch salads. :rotfl  Auntie Ann is gonna clean up the deck. :nod

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hi! Hi ! Hi!

Luckily I got my Wiki walkie in before the rains came. On Sattidays my Mistress likes to get a take out luntsch as a treet whilst she’s doing chores or errands but she don’t wanna take the car out in the rains so she hadda eat soop oudda the freezer. :lol:

Oh yes, Fromm is the best kinda can foods. Mistress smashes up the peas and carrits for me cause I don’t like vegimals. She’ll even pick the potatoes out iffen they are too hard to smash. My other favrit is the Targit brand calt Kindful. There are no vegimals in there. Hey, also, Mistress bot me sum noo treatos from the grossree store. They are like donuts! :gmark I lubs them! Ax your mommas for these MILK-BONE Dunkin' Vanilla Glaze Flavor Dog Treats, 8-oz bag - Chewy.com

Charlie, you and Zorro del galgo look sparklin cleen!  I theenk iffen my Mistress knew of a houndie specific washin she’d take me there. But she don’t wanna try to get me in the tub at home or one of them stores wiff wash bins. Leddle Zavvi could prolly get bathed in the kitschen sink. :P

I’m gonna have a nap whilst Mistress tries to tidy up the house a bit. Our friendly is comin over to watch the movie Miss Nancy of the Berg toll about – Poor Things! It’s from the same director as The Lobster and sum other weerido movies our friendly knows. They like weerd stuff.

OMG! :lol I juss read bout Anty Ann thowin her beetle salit out! :lol Oh boy! :lol That’s good stuff! :lol

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Nate! I habs been reasonably informed dat Flashy iz getting early-firty hour p&p! But I guess dat iz cos she can see da bears.

• Like 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Annudder beeeeyoutiful day inna Berg.  I dont fink we are doin innyfing, cept mebbe a short walk.  I do still like to walk, but Mom cant take me fer too long, or let me hab fun runnin a lot inna yard afferwerds, or I cant make it up the steps.  :blush

Mom got sum tecksts frum klients, an now her July an most ob August are all booked up!  Si,  eberyfing cept a cupple daze, between a bunch ob lib-ins, an then owr week at Grapehounds.  She is knot shure if she totilly likes bein so bizzy, but she is makin good biskie munny, an she figgers she shood do it wile she can, an wile Dad can wach us wile she is gone.  Dad sez it is okay, cawse she duz come home fer a wile ebery day, an he knows how to take care ob us.  I just like to keep him on his toes by runnin back an forf, an gettin him up ebery cupple howers to see if I hab pooped or knot. :lol

Lookit all those pritty horsies!  Hab a wunnerful thyme at the weddin, Miss Nancy.

Andi, glad that kleenin went well.  You an yer sisser are brabe.  An you look kewt.  We dont like that ebil suckin masheen ob deff!

Miss Elizabeth, Mom sed she wishes you libbed kloser to us---you shure are an ahhsum baker!

Yikes, Miss Vanessa! Wach owt fer those bares!

Ja, ja, Wiki, you keep yer Mistress on her toes plusalso!

Charlie, I hab to bark that I am bery much intransed by the pic ob you an mi Zorro.  You boff look beeeeeyoutiful, an a bit floofy, si?  I am sorry that yer tummers is knot doin grate, tho.  Mebbe that good food will help yer appytite.

Ooh, Zavvi is gettin a baff too!

Si, Andi, we agree abowt the baff tawk.  I hab knot had one fer yeers, an I am doin just fine.

Eww, Miss Lucy, beetle inna salad!

Oooh, Miss Jerilyn, let Mom know whot you fink abowt that moobie!  She sed to warn you---it is BERY weerd!  But if you like that kinda stuff...Mom gesses she is weerd too. :nod

Angie

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

It is a beautimous weather day here wif bloo skies and the temprachur is in the eightylebens this afternoon.     At playgroop this morning the temprachur wuz in the fiftylebens.    There were 7 houndies there.  Our frend Jack wuz there and he habs osteo in his shoulder.   The tortunarian is gibing him bone building medicine shot once a month and he doesn't seem to be hurting anymore and  he is walking wifout a limp!   It hasn't stopped him from habing barking contests wif Cherry either!  :lol: 

Look at those horsies in the pasture!

Angie, it sounds like your Momma will be bery bery busy this month!   But at least she can come home during the day to see you and your Daddy.

Bears at Mountain Hounds!  :unsure 

Nate, how did that beetle get into Auntie Ann's salad?   :dunno 

Momma tried to gibs me my Simparica Trio this morning in cheese but I just wouldn't eat it.   Then tonight she tried to be sneeky and hide it in my wet Beneful dog food and I ate eberything but that pill!  :lol:  She eben tried to put it down my throat but I wuld KNOT let her do that!   Momma wants to know if there is anything else out there that can get me to take it?   I just don't like it.   

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png   very picky houndie  

Miss Ivy,

I commiserate wiff yoo as I do knot lyke dose pills eidder. Momma-bear habs to cut it up in tiny pieces, den stuff dem down me throat, den shove a peanut butter spoon in me face so I lick lick lick ebberyfing down wiffout so much as a sekind thot.

Yoor freend,

Charlie, da tricked houndie

A lovely evening after a beautiful day is what I have had

Kathy  go to Chewy's .  They sell a thing called wrap-A-pill. I buy Pet MD, cheese & bacon flavor pill paste. Bitzi loves it. It also comes in other flavors.

Dr Robin, Fruitcake how is the pony doing today.

All you Mtn hound attendees stay safe.

Bitzi off to dreamland 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Back from the beautiful wedding.    Well, Pap is still there, but 5 hours with people is my limit.   He'll find his own way home eventually.  It was an absolutely perfect day for an outdoor wedding.  Beautiful Bride, Handsome Groom. The bridesmaids were her twin sister and younger sister. Their brother passed away almost 2 years ago, complications of diabetes, so lots of biter sweet memories today.

Bugs in salads  :wacko:

Still no ride in the new car for Wiki :(

Where are the MH pictures  :dunno

TheWidge and his kidlet got to a fancy farm to do some 'off-property schooling' with the big kids today and it seems they had a marvelous time.   

Patty and I  were sorry to miss out on the adventure but the wedding was an absolute 'must' for me today.

428684018_10231248659980693_3966365633483263802_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=RaJWSmD28uUQ7kNvgEGYAuL&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=00_AYCNRCbtUU_DWD-xAgP2kMsMSxuCoII7xBiwTGClhZ5C2Q&oe=666186E4

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

:wave

Love the pic of the horsees in the pasture!  So pretty.  

Today is meteorological summer, the days are still getting longer.  :yay   June 22 is astronomical summer, the peak of the sun, and the days get shorter after that.  :sad1   Guess which is my favorite!

It did not rain on us today, was just kind of gloomy and sometimes there were dark clouds.  It did get warm, in the low 80s with a little humidity.  I debated this afternoon about turning on the AC but have not done it yet.  Maybe I can get by one more day.  

Hope everyone has a good evening, especially those who are at Mountain Hounds.  Enjoy the bear sightings!!  

Miss Noo Carol

Bitzi, Momma habs tried Pill Pockets-chicken flavor and peanut butter flavor, but I just eat the pill pocket and leave the pill.  Momma will try Charlie’s suggestion ob peanut butter cuz it is stickier.  I’ll see how I can get out ob that one! :evil

Ivy

Kathy the trick is to offer TWO treats (or three, if necessary) - a decoy blank pill pocket, the one with the pill, and another blank one right away before they finish the second one.  Don't give them a chance to think about having a pill, just offer another treat immediately.  I also give Flizzie all her pills in peanut butter on a spoon with the same scenario.  If you're going to try and just pill her, wrapping it in a pill pocket helps it slip down their throat easier, and gives you a bigger target for your finger.  ;)

:rolleyes:

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

• Like 1

:coffee Good morning!

Thanks Chris.  I usually put the disguised pill in with her food, but I will try your technique instead.  Shhh!  Don’t tell Ivy!

Whot’s going on here Momma?  Move on, nothing to see here!

I think Momma is being sneeky!  Anyway, we are gonna have a cloudier day here today but no rainy rains until tonight so our Wiki Walkies shuld be dry!

Habs a gud Sunnyday eberywon!

Ivy