Pillow Hound

Looking good, Wiki! :beatheart

LaVida wants to know if Lamb Chop's butt counts as a pillow? 

98bVRIR.jpg

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Lambchop certainly does!!!  :wub: 

I'm sure I've seen evidence of Miss Wiki using whatever toy was available!!!  ;) 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Grace loves a pillow too.

IMG_20211121_125526465~2

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

Wiki doin' it rite! :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Wiki indeed doin' it right. :lol    Lots of pillow lovers, it seems.

ETA, this is what Ma saw in the libing room just now and it made her laugh...I'm apparently knot a pillow lover and I'm KNOT doin' it right! :rotfl

May be an image of dog

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Yes, lambchop counts! You can see Wiki's in the background. It's often her pillow when her head falls off her bed.

Grace has great form. And Nate obviously needs a pillow. :D

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Almost forgot this one - A couple weeks ago Wiki volunteered with me at a pet expo for the zookeeper's association I'm part of. She needed a break and although she had a blankie one of our friend felt that wasn't enough so she gave Wiki a pillow off of our sales table. :lol:

hzOfO5Kl.jpg

Lila Football

:rofl

:wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

8 hours ago, LBass said:

Wiki indeed doin' it right. :lol    Lots of pillow lovers, it seems.

ETA, this is what Ma saw in the libing room just now and it made her laugh...I'm apparently knot a pillow lover and I'm KNOT doin' it right! :rotfl

May be an image of dog

Mark thinks pillows and rug can be over rated, especially in the right sunbeam. 

MepS8JK.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Paddy Aint Rite

Edited by FiveRoooooers
Ain't rite.

1 hour ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Paddy Aint Rite

Well, it is home plate...

:lol

So it appears that the girls are smart enough to make themselves comfortable, but the boys don't seem to be able to figure it out.  :lol

Lila Football

Gelsey likes a pillow at either end.  Nickname of Pillowbutt evolved into the more poetic Cushtush.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter