Can You Help

Just another Fly(Isherwood) here for Jeter (Mac's Palmer). Everybody else on the list, and all the sires were Pilot.

Hey, Ducky -- Jeter and Percy were like 24th cousins, at least :)

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beka and Ivy both trace back to Marcia (1819). Our Angel girl Breeze traces back to Fawn Moody (1895).

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Just another Fly(Isherwood) here for Jeter (Mac's Palmer). Everybody else on the list, and all the sires were Pilot.

Hey, Ducky -- Jeter and Percy were like 24th cousins, at least :)

Well, hi there cousin! :rofl

Dick, looks like Pilot was a very busy boy, presuming they didn't have artificial insemination back then.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

MacsBayou Baby (millie) on her maternal side goes back to Why Not. On her later am side of God's back to Pilot

Doobiesaurus (Maddie) on her maternal side goes back to Sweet Bread and on her paternal side of is also Pilot.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

My Irish boy 'Peteles Tiger' also has 'Sweet Lily' listed as his Direct Dam Line

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I was looking for the name of a dog I fostered, and clicked on Bob's Amareda - dam line is Hurry. I didn't see that on your list.

Bob's Amareda http://greyhound-data.com/d?i=1542384

ETA:

IDK if you want other than US dogs, but Dreamy Babe from AU has a dam named Hallelujah Lass:

http://greyhound-data.com/d?i=1264674

Edited by Texasgreys

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

Well, hi there cousin! :rofl

Dick, looks like Pilot was a very busy boy, presuming they didn't have artificial insemination back then.

My very unscientific research would make me guess Pilot is probably 90 percent or more of the more than 13,000 dogs I've entered into G-D. While I don't look at every pedigree I enter I look at a lot of them. However, with over 2,200,000 pedigrees entered into G-D who knows how many Pilot actually goes back to.

Silverhawk Tyler goes back to Old Blue

Deanna with galgo Willow, greyhound Finn, and DH Brian
Remembering Marcus (11/16/93 - 11/16/05), Tyler (2/3/01 - 11/6/06), Frazzle (7/2/94 - 7/23/07), Carrie (5/8/96 - 2/24/09), Blitz (3/28/97 - 6/10/11), Symbra (12/30/02 - 7/16/13), Scarlett (10/10/02 - 08/31/13), Wren (5/25/01 - 5/19/14),  Rooster (3/7/07 - 8/28/18), Q (2008 - 8/31/19), and Momma Mia (2002 - 12/9/19).

GT'ers have come up with 9 more dams. While that puts me over the 46 I was not surprised. Some lines die out that is how the 46 lines came about. I'm thinking there is a better possibility of some of the dogs I listed as maybe dying out since some of the dogs I looked up were as recent as the dogs most of you listed. It would be a tedious job to try and figure out which lines died out, but some I know are still current like Kitty so I might take a look and see what I know is current and how many lines I would have to try and trace.

The list of dogs GT'ers came up with with are:

Dart

Ecotic

Fly (Isherwood)

Hallelujah Lass

Hurry

Lady Louisa

Old Blue

Speed

Sweet Lily

Thanks for everyone taking the time to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Cody's (Roving Gemini) dam was Roving Linda, an Irish girl... I can't get onto Greyhound Data so I don't know who R. Linda's dam was...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

• 11 months later...
On 8/3/2018 at 3:16 PM, HoundDad said:

Sweet Lily, http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1324188 -- 31 generations removed from my boy Rooftop Collins, http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1399424

My boy was Rooftop Kahn!!! Do you have any pictures of Collins? Wondering if the brothers look alike...sadly Kahn passed away three weeks ago at 13 1/2 years wise. I miss him every day. Here are a couple of pictures of him:

Kahn.jpg

Rooftop Kahn.jpg

Jenny (Jenny Rocks) traces back to Spicy Bitt (sire) and Old Fly (dam) both Irish dogs.  So cool!

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

17 hours ago, greytblessings said:

My boy was Rooftop Kahn!!! Do you have any pictures of Collins? Wondering if the brothers look alike...sadly Kahn passed away three weeks ago at 13 1/2 years wise. I miss him every day. Here are a couple of pictures of him:

Kahn.jpg

Rooftop Kahn.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. Killian (Rooftop Collins) passed in April of this year. He was a big, handsome, red Adonis of a dog -- a real looker. He and Kahn certainly share a family resemblance.

large.IMG_20180916_170754103z.jpg.2a5cf276208493e42e8a8248986c2dba.jpglarge.IMG_20180408_151140168z.jpg.ce80b16d113159616da203856fead41f.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss as well. If Killian was anything like Kahn, that's a hole in the heart that can never be quite filled. Where did you adopt Rooftop Collins? I wonder how he made it to you and Kahn made it to me in New Hampshire.

I imagine Kahn and Killian are frolicking together once again f_yellow:f_pink:f_white

Here is a picture of Kahn sunbathing. Did Killian enjoy this as well?

IMG_0015 copy.jpg

10 minutes ago, greytblessings said:

I'm so sorry for your loss as well. If Killian was anything like Kahn, that's a hole in the heart that can never be quite filled. Where did you adopt Rooftop Collins? I wonder how he made it to you and Kahn made it to me in New Hampshire.

I imagine Kahn and Killian are frolicking together once again f_yellow:f_pink:f_white

Here is a picture of Kahn sunbathing. Did Killian enjoy this as well?

IMG_0015 copy.jpg

Killian was adopted by someone in upstate New York who eventually became unable to care for him. He came to me at age 12, we were together about thirteen months. Our time was way too short. He too loved the sun. He was wonderful with our cat and all dogs big and small. He and Kane really do look a lot alike.

Lol, Johnny loved to lay in front of the sliding door in the afternoon sun. He was a world class roacher, too.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

56 minutes ago, Bogangles said:

My beautiful kind boy (not like the picture in Greyhound Data) RJ's Roy M shows Pilot and Luxury (dam). His name was Bengal and passed away in 2015. Gable Dodge also shows as his sire.

If you post a couple of pictures on this thread

https://forum.greytalk.com/topic/324431-greyhound-data/page/3/#comments

I can add your pictures if you want.

Dick