Zeke (Sandhill Zeke) - June 1, 2004 - January 26, 2016

Fiona3

Sorry for your loss :f_pink

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

I am so sorry for the sudden loss of Zeke. He was a vey special boy.

Run free Zeke, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Such a beautiful tribute to your beloved Zeke. I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

A most beautiful tribute. The story of his and Finn's relationship was very touching. My heart is breaking for you. I know how those sudden losses are like a knife to the heart. Hang in there. Perhaps he will send you a sign.My deepest sympathy.

:f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red :gh_lay

I am so very sorry for your loss. :( Zeke was a beautiful boy.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

The love you shared shines through in every word. No wonder you are missing this incredible guy so deeply. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Zeke.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

So very sorry for the loss of your handsome brindle boy.

What wonderful memories you made together. Remember them all ..and smile...

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I am so very sorry, your words were beautiful as was Zeke, such a special boy, hang onto the memories and the way he made you feel :grouphug:grouphug. Thanks for sharing his life in pictures especially the ones with Finn, his puppy, his buddy, so very sweet.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so very sorry. Your sweet gentle boy was incredibly handsome; his nature was clear in his gorgeous eyes. I wish he could have stayed with you longer.

Godspeed Zeke.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Your beautiful, wonderful Zeke. I am so sorry. And that first couch picture -- those eyes!

<<All these small and large moments that marked our life together.>> :grouphug

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Zeke%2012-19-08%20copy_zpswx2yrfek.jpg

He was always a gentle, sweet presence that made me smile whenever I looked at him. His loss has been a hard one for me.

Zeke has been a true heart dog. He seemed to touch my soul. All of our dogs are loved but sometimes one just finds a place in your heart that stands alone. Being with him made me feel good, he brought sweetness and joy with him that just could not be denied. His gentle presence was something I will always be grateful for.

I know my heart will hurt for a very long time.

I am so deeply sorry for your loss of your beloved heart boy, Zeke. Your thoughtfully written remembrance brings tears as I understand some of your feelings to the core while sharing a similar loss. Your photo of Zeke above is particularly heart-warming.

May Zeke's spirit fill your heart and bring you comfort as you process this sudden loss of your beloved boy.

Godspeed Zeke, until you meet again...

:f_red

Thank you so much for your comforting posts at Zeke's passing. So many of you have experienced your own losses and truly understand the difficult days that follow. I have to catch myself from looking for Zeke on his bed or reaching for the fourth bowl (his) at feeding time. It will take time to adjust to his loss but I will always be grateful he came into my life.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

• 1 month later...