Syrupy Urine?

Guest chickenpotpie

Oh my goodness. I wanted to cry after reading that first post. Then I wanted to kick the ex-owners :censored No animal deserves to be treated that way. Ducky and Roo thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking care of her. She really needs it.

There's hope in those eyes. :beatheart

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

She is one brave girl, I love her :beatheart

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Aww, she's beautiful :wub:

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I agree she is so beautiful! I as so glad she is getting the meds and attention she needs.

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

what a sweetheart :wub:

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Beautiful girl, she trusts you!

When will you have a medical update?

Hopefully soon - I've asked the PRH director to keep me in the loop because quite a few people care about this pup now :) I'll let you know as soon as I know anything!

she's gorgeous.

Keep us updated on her medical progress?

I wonder if she'd like to live in NJ?

I'm sure she wouldn't mind being a northerner! ;)

Mom of bridge babies Regis and Dusty.

Wrote a book about shelter dogs!

I sell things on Etsy!

The latest update is that she'll probably be seeing the vet today, so we'll know more after that. She's on antibiotics and a good diet now, and has some local interest in fostering-to-adopt (one interested party is a grey-experienced, knowledgable PRH volunteer!).

I sell things on Etsy!

I talked to her foster mom today and she's doing very well! Loves her food, is snuggle and sweet and happy... They didn't take her to the vet yet - wanted to get her weight up, finish her antibiotics, and get rid of the worms before they do. She weighed in at 43 pounds (her race weight was 59 and she was 55 when she was adopted).

I sell things on Etsy!

As I sit here looking at my beautiful Ruby, I just cannot understand people. Glad she is safe and being loved.

On the same day I transported Egypt (formerly Nova), I picked up another sighthound from a very bad place. In the next week I was able to get 2 more away from the wacko who thought nothing was wrong. Apparantly I, and the Animal Control supervisor in that town, are the cruelest people, according to her FB posts. She's got her idiot friends rallying behind her. She's claiming that the 3 sighthounds were underweight and flea ridden and that she'd fixed that. Nope. Thank doG for Capstar, and food and baths as they got none of that from her. I have to bite my tongue for now, because there are 14 more of these sighthounds stuck at another location with another person. It may take months to get them out and legally there is nothing we can do.

Egypt is a very lucky girl. How an owner could look at her each day and not think she needs a vet STAT.... How an owner could recently get a full back tattoo and then say she didn't have the money for a vet..... :angryfire

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png