My Cinnibuns Has Crossed The Rainbow Bridge

After somewhat of an improvement my baby took a turn for the worse over night. Although she improved on Sunday evening and could get up and sort of stand over night she took a turn for the worse. I just couldn't bear to see her suffer anymore...standing up , shaking, crying and whining that she didn't know what happened to her. So I chose what I feel was best for her. My heart is breaking and I want to go to sleep and never wake up........thanks for your prayers and support.

Oh gosh. My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest normaandburrell

I am so sorry for your loss. They are never with us long enough. Take comfort in knowing you did what is best for her, and that she is no longer in pain. Run free, Cinnibuns. :gh_runner

Guest Scouts_mom

Letting your dog go is the hardest decision we have to make and also the most important. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Know that she is now pain free and no longer confused and terrified. Chase the wind, and lie in the sun, sweet Cinnibuns.

Guest FloridaGirl

Sending our love your way. We all know there is nothing like losing a furry friend, and we're here for you. I always like to envision there is a gentle walk to the rainbow bridge and along this walk they get better and better, and feel better and better, and by the time they're there it's just like "THIS IS FANTASTIC." And then comes the lifetime supply of beggin strips and fields for eternal zoomies. :beatheart

I'm so so sorry for your loss.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so sorry for your loss. You did the best anyone could for your girl.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing that your sweet girl is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. We had to make the same decision last week.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

So very sorry you had to make this hard decision.

Run free Cinnibuns...

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I am so very sorry. There was no way for you to win in this situation -- so you let Cinnibuns win by letting her go with love and a kiss. We all feel your pain. :grouphug

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I'm so sorry. Not at all the outcome we were hoping for, but you did what you had to do, what was best for your Cinnibuns, even though it broke your heart.

Thinking of you.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.