Crystal Falcon

MP_the4pack

You described her perfectly. I am so very sorry. She knew she was home, she knew she was loved and you were her world.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Mary Pat, my heart is breaking for you. Especially after seeing the pictures (the first one....:wub: ), it's clear that she had come to the right family. I'm so, so sorry that she couldn't have had more time with you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest jettcricket

Such a beautiful girl...I'm so sad and sorry that she couldn't stay longer. Hugs to you Mary Pat....my heart hurts for what you and your special girlie had to go thru. :grouphug

Guest bethac

Mary Pat, I am so very sorry that you had such a short time with Crystal. It is devastating, but she was meant to spend her last days with you and I am so very glad that she had that time with you. Thank you for bringing this girl to her last forever home. I know your heart is aching - sending huge hugs your way. :grouphug

Guest greytfulhounds

I am so very sorry for your loss. A loss I all too well understand.....my Susie was 11 1/2 yrs old when I brought her home....she had had 36 puppies & for reasons I do not know only had 3 legs.....she was the sweetest, most beautiful girl in the world.....2 weeks later, she had started to limp & fell in my kitchen....I took her to the vet & oseto was eating her shoulder.....I held her & loving helped her on her way. You are right, it does not matter if it were 18 days or 18 years...losing them is all the same to your heart. With all that being said, I would do it all over again for the joy of those 2 weeks & just as your Crystal, she knew she was loved when she left.

Keeping you & the beautiful Crystal in my prayers. :cry1:bighug

Godspeed sweet angel!

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

Guest budsmom

I'm so very sorry. She couldn't have had a better 18 days in her life than the ones she had with you. I'm so glad she found you and that you were her mom.

I followed her story in H&M and so wished for better news for you. I'm so very sorry your time together was so incredibly short. Godspeed Crystal.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I followed your journey with Crystal and can't believe it ended this way. It seems so unfair. She was a beauty and deserved to be loved and cherished for so much longer a time than she had with you.

She was blessed to be in your home to be able to blossom again. I'm so sorry. Words are sometimes so inadequate.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so sorry she was with you such a very short time :( :( but I'm sure that was the best 18 days that beautiful girl every got to have. :( And I am SO thankful she spent her last days with you and your pack -- she was home and she knew it.

sending you many hugs, Mary Pat. :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so sorry she left you so soon. It's not fair. She knew she was home the first time she saw you.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

I'm so sorry she's gone after such a short time.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

She knew she was truly loved and that is what you must hold dear to your heart. I am so very sad that you didn't get more time with her but you gave her the most fabulous end to her story. What a beautiful hound.

Guest greymama002

So sorry you did not get more time with your beautiful girl, but in her short stay with you, she has left memories to cherish.

Run free, sweet angel :gh_runner:angelwings

Mary Pat, I am very sorry. You gave her an incredible 18 days and while that was no where near long enough, she knew love and happiness during those days.

Run free Crystal, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I also followed Crystal's journey to your home and I am so sorry for her loss.

The important thing is that she knew how much she was loved when she left.

Run free Crystal....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg