Never Take A Day For Granted

Guest TeddysMom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart and prayers go out to you. I'm so sorry for your loss and he was just too young to leave. RIP Teddy.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a terrible shock to find your sweet boy gone & still a baby. Although he's left this earth, he'll always be in your heart. Godspeed Teddy! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry for your loss. I am certain that there is a new star shining the heavens tonight named, Teddy.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Anita - I'm so very sorry. I've missed you on GT but am so glad you came here, among friends, to mourn your beloved Teddy. GodSpeed handsome boy. Prayers and hugs to you Anita.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

Sending my heartfelt sympathy, so young.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so so sorry.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

I am so sorry for your sudden loss. I too have learned to cherish the time we do have with our hounds as we never know ho along they will be with us. Godspeed Teddy!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Thanks for all of you kind words. My brother told me the other day that the only way to not have our hearts broken is to never love anyone or anything but I can't do that. I am glad that I am able to love even though can hurt so much at times. It has been a horrible year for us with my DH having ongoing strokes and also recently loosing my 19 year old boxer, Lady, and my very old maltese, Princess. Most of our pack has been with us for years and are getting very old so I have to expect losses but it is the unexpected loss of our young happy babies that hit us all the hardest. Sometimes I really don't know how much more I can take without totally loosing it. Thanks again for you kindness.

The losses of Lady, Princess and now your Teddy, on top of your fears for your DH ... Oh my goodness! You have way too much going on! unsure.gif I hope you have friends, family, and/or other support to help you deal with all this. You deserve to have support; if you don't have it right now, please find some! :bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest TeddysMom

Anita - I'm so very sorry. I've missed you on GT but am so glad you came here, among friends, to mourn your beloved Teddy. GodSpeed handsome boy. Prayers and hugs to you Anita.

I knew that only other GH parents would understand the total pain. I still think of GHs as magical creatures that worm their way into your heart like no other breed. I see his cute face and his big brown eyes everywhere, he could charm his Mommy into almost anything. We haven't had a roo session since he left because he was always the one who started them, I miss those daily sessions.

Poor you what a shock that must have been to loss your Teddy. At any age it's so hard but at 3.5 years it seems so wrong :bighug

:f_white Teddy :angelwings

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

This is what I wanted to say. I'm so sorry, sweetie, that you've been through so much. :grouphug

Indeed, every day is a gift, no matter the age. Godspeed Teddy. Your mom gave you only good days, every one. :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What a horrible shock and terrible loss. I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Teddy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh my goodness, how utterly heartbreaking for you :ohno

I am so terribly sorry :cry1 :cry1 He was way, way too young. Life is so terribly unfair :(

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest bethac

I am so sorry that Teddy is gone, and far too young. It's hard to lose a beloved pet no matter what their age, but it's especially tragic when they are so young. Sending gentle hugs your way. :grouphug

What an awful shock. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Run with the angels, sweet boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.