Good Thoughts Needed Please

Guest IHeartDogs

That is awesome! Yay for Charlie. You guys do such an amazing job with the care of your dogs.

Maybe he just got a tummy bug?

Give all your puppers some ear scritches for us.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUGE sigh of relief! :yay

I got really worried when I read your follow-up post; I know that gut feeling that something is off all too well. So glad everything looked clear.

Did your vet have any thoughts on what was causing his issues instead?

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest larock

Gosh, that is a relief; it's pretty much all I've thought about since yesterday.

I'm so very happy that the tests were positive and that Charlie is doing OK, however, I'll continue sending positive vibes anyway!

:)

I think all that wind we have had around here is the collective sigh that went out when we read your post, Kyle.

Continued good wishes for the boy who serves as an inspiration to so many of us....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:yay Charlie! Thank you for this much-needed good news, Kyle. Whew ..................................

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Did your vet have any thoughts on what was causing his issues instead?

Jen, no idea really. We talked about pneumonia, possibly allergies but really do not know the cause. He prescribed Theodur currently and I guess the second opinion on the lungs may shed some light, not really sure at this time. So it's still a concern because it is nice to know the cause but hopefully it's just something minor.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Good news! I hope they figure out what's causing congestion. My first thought was allergies since he hasn't seemed sick. Fingers crossed whatever it is will be a quick fix.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Thank goodness! Couldn't check GT until now. Very relieved to read your update!

I hope Charlie feels better soon! :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Yay for Charlie !!!!!!!! confetti.gif I'm so happy the vet had good news !!!!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

I'm thrilled to hear this!!! :pepper:mexi2:pepper

It certainly would nice to know what exactly was causing his symptoms, but this is fantastic news so far!

Will he be taking a chemo holiday in case he's got a bug of some sort?

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties

wonderful news! I hope he is feeling better soon...and that whatever caused this is minor like allergies! gentle scritches to Charlie!

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)