Good Thoughts Needed Please

Kyle, I am so sorry. Charliie has been such an inspiration to all of us. His brave fight and incredible spirit will never be forgotten.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no....I am so incredibly sad now. Kyle....that boy of yours has put up quite the fight for a long time and I was sure hoping it would be a lot, lot longer. Don't think of it as dying...think of it as moving on to the next chapter. That's what kept me fairly sane with Lewis and Kevin. Big hugs to you and everyone who loves Charlie....he is THE MAN.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Just seeing this, on a rainy Sunday morning. Seems fitting as the world without Charlie will be a grey one. What a boy he is!! I am always in awe of the pups and their families that show the courage and strength of spirit to battle through their illnesses - and you all have done it with such class, humour and grace! Thank you for sharing Charlie with us and your whole pack for that matter. The coming days will be bittersweet but Charlie doesn't know, so have fun and yes, spoil him silly! Hugs to all of you...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest IHeartDogs

My heart is breaking for you and Lynn... Please give her a big hug for me... I don't know what happened to her blog?

Sending comforting thoughts :grouphug

Kyle, I know that you are taking this time to consider all options, but can I just say one thing? CRAP!

Ok, now that I have that out of my system, I'm joining the legion of Charlie's fans in praying for him and your family. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest BlueCrab

I've followed Charlie's story all along and had hoped he'd beat this one, too. Spoil your boy rotten, make some good memories and hugs to all of you.

Kyle, I'm so sorry. I just saw this. My heart is breaking for you and the rest of us who love Charlie :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.