Izzy, Dear Sweet Izzy

jimsherriek

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Run free Izzy. :f_white

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sherrie and Jim, my heart is breaking for you now.

We were all so happy for you when he came to your home after the loss of Kendra. He seemed just the one to help your family at just the perfect time.

They are never with us long enough, no matter how long they can stay.

Run far and fast and pain free sweet Izzy..........................

:grouphug

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I am so very sorry. I hope that the special memories you have made with Izzy will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Oh, Sherrie and Jim, the tears are flowing here along with yours. There are no new words to offer, just know how many of us are with you in spirit. We know the depth of grief, the pain, the disbelief....that painful lump in the throat and chest.

May you soon be smiling through your tears as you remember the funny and heartwarming times.

hugs to you both. :grouphug

Bancroft and miss sue

I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Izzy.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest patgam

Sherrie and Jim, I am so sorry for your loss of Izzy! Please keep the memories close to your heart.

Run Free Izzy....go find Bell Walker and eat some bully sticks that she couldn't have!

Pat G

Bugsy

Oh, no. I was among the many hoping that Izzy's illness recently would remain just a bad memory. I am so sorry that it returned and that you had to let him go to be with Kendra and the others. The photo shows what a special boy he was.

You will be in my prayers. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Sherrie and Jim, I am so sorry that Izzy had to go to the bridge. :cry1:cry1:cry1 You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Run Free Sweet Izzy! :gh_run2

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

It was such a shock to hear that sweet Izzy was gone. Sherri, I am so very sorry your sweet boy had to leave you but, oh my he was so loved by you and Jim and his life was so good. We will miss him.

Run free sweetheart. rungrey.gifgrouphug.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so very sorry!!! :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway