My Sweet Angel Is Gone Today

LadyGrey

%3ca%20href=Copy1.jpg">

My Angel baby was running in the back yard with her sister as they always did, and Angel must have slipped on moist grass and ran into the deck running full speed. After a few minutes she seemed fine. However, the next night, she had a seizure. Took her to the e-vet for blood tests, and other profiles and tests. Everything was fine except that she was walking staggering, unsure, disorineted, reluctant to eat or drink, and bad vision. At first I took it as the post-ictal phase of seizure. After two days later, she was getting so much worse. I feared stroke. Well it was stroke. The Neurologist said that there must have been head trauma in her accident and she was bleeding IN the brain. Nothing could be done.

We are devastated, knocked off our feet! My little sweet girl is gone. I love you dear sweet little girl. I miss you terribly!!! I lvoe you so much.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, I was so hoping for a a positive update instad of this. I'm so sorry. :f_red

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh no. I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious sweet girl. I can feel in your beautiful pictures how very much you love her.

Godspeed, Angel.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry...

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

I'm so very sorry :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so sorry. Angel is beautiful and I have no doubt she is running happy and healthy at the bridge.

:grouphug:candle

Sending gentle hugs and prayers to help heal your hearts.

june

Guest FreddyGirl

Your Sweet Baby Angel is now running free with the best of them. I am just devastated to read that she did not make it. So very sorry she left so soon.

Sending you healing light and hugs. :bighug

Godspeed Sweet Angel. Watch over your family who is devastated at having to say good bye.

:angelwings

So sorry for your loss. It's never easy and always devastating.

Run far and fast and free sweet Angel...............................

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I am sorry for the tragic loss of your beautiful Angel.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Oh!!! I am so very sorry!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.