My Sweet Angel Is Gone Today

LadyGrey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry!!! :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest RiverCityGang

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your Angel was a beautiful girl and I was hoping for a different outcome. Such a tragedy , and so painful for you.

Guest greymama002

Deepest sympathy on the loss of your precious Angel so suddenly. She was so beautiful and lucky to have been loved so much. Run free, sweet beauty :gh_run2

Guest avadogner

I am just heartbroken for you Luanna. I am so very sorry to hear about Angel. I am here if you need a shoulder. This is such sad news.

-alicia (ava & augie's mum)

What a heartbreaking loss. I'm so, so sorry. Sending white light for strength during this sad and painful time to you and your family and Bella.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl.....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest mattbta

Sudden loss is the hardest for me. My condolences and I empathize as we lost our seemingly perfectly healthy grey last month in less than six hours. Run free!

Sudden loss is the hardest for me. My condolences and I empathize as we lost our seemingly perfectly healthy grey last month in less than six hours. Run free!

So sorry to hear of your loss. Yes it is just horrible. I just want more time with her. I just want her back in my arms. I picked up her beautiful black marble urn today with the special engraving on it entitled "We Love You Dear Sweet Little Angel". Paws is the most wonderful service I have recieved. They gave me a ceramic disc with her real paw print embedded in it with her name carved into it. I was so touched. My baby.

I wish there was something we could do at this end to help you right now as you travel down this long hard road. I know there aren't any words..........but I do want you to know how very sorry I am. Godspeed Angel and may the wind always be at your back.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg