Faye Oops 6/10/00 - 12/1/11

winnie

I'm so sorry for your loss and so angry at this horrific disease.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a lucky girl to have found you but I'm so sorry she couldn't have had more time with her forever family. Godspeed Faye Oops! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Laura, I am very sorry. Another angel taken from us by cancer.

Run free Faye Oops, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest Celestes_Dad

Thanks Laura for such a loving tribute to our Faye Oops... I'll miss her as well. That tank of a greyhound, that some were convinced was called Oops because she was mixed with a lab (she wasn't), knew from day one in our home that she wanted to stay with us. I swear that she even told potential adopters that she wasn't the one for them and told to go elsewhere as she found her home. I am so glad we were "failed fosters" and kept her as she truly loved us and her sisters.

Foops (my favourite nickname for her) was always a happy and loving dog and that's how I will remember her.

- Your DH,

Regan

Edited by Celestes_Dad

Beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl. I am so very sorry for your loss.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Laura, that was a really beautiful tribute! It's clear that Faye Oops was exactly where she was meant to be---if only she could have stayed longer. But living in the moment as they do, she knew she was loved unconditionally till the very end. What a courageous and stubborn lady she was, a perfect example of a dog who wanted nothing more than to just be with her family.

The pictures of the two of you, and your family portrait will remain some of my favorites, because the love you shared shines through so brightly.

I'm so sorry you lost your brave and beautiful Faye Oops.

Please give a hug to sweet Celeste. What a loving, gentle soul she is. And your DH sounds pretty amazing too.:colgate

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I was so sad to see Faye Oops here in Remembrance. I'm so very sorry for your loss. She was definitely a very special girl. Godspeed Faye Oops.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so sorry.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Guest RooMcClanahan

So sorry for the loss of your heart dog Faye Oops. She found her home with you guys, and it sounds like you were all the better for it. Rest well, sweet girl.

I'm so sorry you've lost your girl.

Please remember that even her last few weeks were helpful to other dogs, thanks to informative discussions about meds in the osteo thread. Even sick, Faye Oops was helping other hounds like my Sam...

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to her ~ she sounds very special :grouphug .

Rest in peace, Faye Oops :brokenheart .

:f_pink:gh_lay

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting