We Said Goodbye To Ringo This Morning

dlgwarner

Oh...so young.....Run Free Sweet Boy....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 I wish he could have stayed longer.

Godspeed Ringo.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry....he was just a youngster. Rest well handsome Ringo.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

I'm so sorry - we lost a six year old to osteo too and it just seems so wrong to lose one so young :grouphug .

Rest in peace, Ringo :brokenheart .

:f_white

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Ringo. Godspeed, handsome.:f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Thank you all for your kind and comforting notes. I left my first message via the mobile website and could not add some things I wated in my original post, so I will post them now.

When I found out Ringo was sick, I wrote a tribute to hima and every other greyhound who has left witha bit of our hearts. If you'll parden the repost, I think it really belongs here.

Who Knew

Who knew… that pure joy has such a long nose,

Or that devotion and loyalty come with soulful eyes?

Who knew… that "Velcro" has long legs,

And long tails so easily become wrapped around little fingers?

Who would have thought that such playfulness

Was accompanies by such noble gracefulness?

Who knew… that mischief has perky ears

And unconditional love has a sleek, shiny coat?

With blazing speed they work their way into our hearts,

And with gentle calm they become integral to our lives.

Anyone who has ever loved a Greyhound knows.

Cherish every minute you have together.

For while the love is limitless,

The time is always too short.

I'd also like to post a video and some photos that opitimize how we will remember Ringo.

Ringo Playing in the Leaf Pile

Ringoalbum-8.jpg

RingosFavoritePosition-1.jpg

Ringo-4.jpg

Edited by dlgwarner

Mom to:

Littermates Ringo (Pak Sgt Pepper)at the bridge, Paul (Pak Penny Lane) and John (Pak Let it Be). The three reunited Beatle Brothers.

Thank you so much for posting those. :wub:

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I would never have believed that Ringo would be diagnosed with osteo at such a young age. We loved seeing him run at the West Chester play dates and we were so happy to befriend Ringo's amazing family. I just can't believe he is gone. He had the perfect family. Because of Ringo, two other Beatle boys also found their way to their perfect home. That is no small accomplishment.

Debbie, I am so thankful that I got to see Ringo last month before and after our trek to bring John home. I snapped these pictures when we got back from Richmond. I am so sorry for your family's loss of gentle, sweet Ringo. While I am crying as I type this, I am beyond angry that osteo has taken another one of our greyhound friends. Sending all of you big hugs, Debbie. We loved our friend Ringo.

6137417117_3acf2b6338.jpg6137417129_27a533ea30.jpg

Run free, beautiful brindle boy. We will never forget you.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I am so very sorry. Ringo obviously was well loved and loved all that much more back. Love the video of your sweet boy. He left far far too soon.

Run free Ringo, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

The night we sent Ringo to the Rainbow Bridge, Justin, my 10-year old son was very upset. He said he didn't know how he could sleep because he missed Ringo so much. I told him that Ringo would visit him in his dreams.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Justin came into my room and told me he dreamed that he was at a place where there were lot's of greyhounds playing together. One of them was Ringo. Ringo looked around and saw Justin and ran over to see him.

Thank you Ringo.

Mom to:

Littermates Ringo (Pak Sgt Pepper)at the bridge, Paul (Pak Penny Lane) and John (Pak Let it Be). The three reunited Beatle Brothers.

Your son's dream broke my heart and I hope that it made him feel a little better. I am so very sorry for your loss.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow