Molly (Kiowa Mysticrule)

linda

Oh Linda, I am so sorry for this shocking loss.

Your tribute was lovely and reminded us of the legacy she left through her many pups.

She was blessed to have found someone to love her the way you and Gary did in her senior years - and to have loving arms around her as she passed to the bridge.

There are no words that we can say to help....just know that our hearts break with yours and in Molly's memory we all think of our own hounds at the bridge - and through the pain, we are reminded of the joy that each one brought into our lives.

Godspeed sweet girl.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linda, I am so very sorry for the sudden loss of your girl. She was a sweet girl.

Run free Molly, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

:grouphug Death cannot ever take her love from you. Hang in there...You can’t see anything properly while your eyes are blurred w/ tears. C.S.Lewis

"What we have enjoyed we can never lose…All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller

For love is as strong as death,

Many waters cannot quench love,

Nor can the floods drown it.

Song of Solomon 8:6-7

I'm so very sorry for your sudden loss. I'm a lerker in WFUBCC & have been reading about her illness & hoping she was improving. I'm sorry she had to leave you & I hope you can take comfort in the fact that Molly left this world wrapped in your arms & your love. I wish you peace & strength. Godspeed Molly! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest patgam

Linda, I am so sorry for your loss of Molly. You wrote a lovely tribute to a very special lady.

Godspeed Molly! You will be missed!

:f_pink

Pat G, Bell Walker & Bugsy

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet girl.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Deeply sorry Linda you've lost your precious girl. Words fail me...I'm in shock!

It's such a sad situation.....

Give Gary a cuddle from us he will likely be lost now....hope you both find comfort together.

Run free darling sweetheart Molly :gh_run

Karen, Stuart & gang

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest RiverCityGang

Oh, Linda, I am so sorry to read about Molly. What a shock for you, but I am so thankful that you were home and there with her. The picture you posted is lovely. Molly smiling and happy, the best way to remember her. Godspeed, sweetie, and go find Momma Sophia. You two brood mommas have will surely have lots to talk about !!!

Deb and the Gang

So sorry to hear of your loss. I fostered one of her grand pups. A nutty boy by the name of Shark (Kiowa Sky Shark). Still one of my favorites:

3570242910_953c5e001d_z.jpg

3668754042_f64935175c_z.jpg

And I have been following his not littermate--littermates (same breeding as Shark, two years later), especially one named Kiowa Sky Warren, whose having a nice little career down in florida. His greyhound-data page has some pictures taken by Brie.

http://greyhound-data.com/d?i=1559942

Deb, that's funny, I've been thinking about the three old "golden girls" (all went this year) Greta, Sophia and Molly finding each other. I know they all had hats (I actually have the one that - I think - you sent Greta, but by the time I got it through the auction Molly's lymph nodes were inflamed and it wasn't comfortable to have on for long). I think they're sitting around in hats, boas and pearls drinking iced tea (or stronger!) and chatting! It does make me feel a little better!

Pepperjack, thank you so much for posting that - I can see a bit of her in the face, and I'll be following Sky Warren going forward! It's nice to have a continuing connection!

Spring-siggy-with-Hana.jpg
Angel Gary (Hallo Smoke'em 2000-2013), Angel Molly (Kiowa Mysticrule 1999-2011) Linda, Hana, Sultan

The worst of all worlds -- the long, undiagnosed battle, and the sudden end. Sending all our sympathy on the loss of your beautiful brindle girl.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest FawnFan

So sorry to hear of Molly's sudden loss. Thank you for giving her a loving forever home for the past 3.5 years. You are very special. Will keep you in my thoughts.

Run free sweet Miss Molly run free

I am so sorry Linda. Please take good care and scritches to Gary.

Run free sweet Molly.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I think they're sitting around in hats, boas and pearls drinking iced tea (or stronger!) and chatting! It does make me feel a little better!

Siting here smiling through leaky eyes thinking of this . They do hold onto our hearts don't they?

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014