My Sweet Lazer

3DogNite

Lazer is celebrating 50 days since his initial collapse

:f50: take that you evil blood clots!!! :f50:

:pinkele:banana:clap

:bounce8

:guns:pepper

he is such a good boy. even when he has down days, he lets me give him his pills, and he rolls over for tummy rubs, and he snuggles up for extra loving!

He gets his pills and supplements with raw hamburger, feed to him by hand! sometimes lunch and dinner is that way too, he has me trained well.

This morning he went for his first walk since his collapse. he was sooooooooooo excited,,

even tho we only went to the end of the block and back, it took 10 minutes,, we went the speed of slug :P

anyway,, just wanted to let you all know that he is still trying to chase bunnies and i still hold my breath every time he does.

each day is a bonus with him,,

and being entirely selfish, I'm hoping for MANY, MANY, MANY MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY--- MORE!!! :D

Lorinda and Lazer

Edited by 3DogNite

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

DSC00676.jpg

this is Lazer and Spirit, I adopted them together, and she has been his constant companion these last weeks!

CIMG3173.jpg

He LOVES his stuffies.. but hasn't played in a while,, i hope one day he will feel enough better to want to play again

CIMG4001.jpg

smiling for a treat (last chritmas)

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

What adorable hounds, can I ask what are their racing names? (I have an obsession with seeing who's related to my Bella :blink::blush )

:colgate

Spirit = Bitter Almonds

Lazer = KL's Lazer

Power (in siggie) = Beyond the Power

Edited by 3DogNite

Amazing and wonderful news!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

each day is a bonus with him,, and being entirely selfish, I'm hoping for MANY, MANY, MANY MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY--- MORE!!! :D

Lorinda and Lazer

WE HOPE IT TOO!!!!!!!! SENDING HUGS AND POSITIVE HEALING :confetti:grouphug:yay

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

What a wonderful update! You two make a wonderful team and obviously have a strong bond in order for Lazer to be responding as he has been. Hope he can go on more walks, chase more bunnies, eventually play with his beloved stuffies and smile more! Always on my mind, always sending prayers and healing white light. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

He looks so beautiful! I know this has been an incredibly difficult time for you both, and so many have had you in our prayers. SO, SO happy to see this update.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Countless good wishes for MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY more days! My allergies seem to be acting up when I looked at that last picture of that sweet smile.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.