Don Juan ~ L D's Kokomo

Guest PhillyPups

Guest goofydog

We all feel your loss Pat. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this heartbreak again. Hugs to you. Godspeed DonJuan.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zombrie

I'm so sorry for your loss. It doesn't matter how long they were with you, it hurts all the same :(

Run like the wind, Don Juan.

I'm so very sorry he had to leave you so soon. :cry1 Godspeed, sweet Don Juan... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful boy. Godspeed Don Juan! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest greymama002

My heart breaks for you with the loss of your precious gentleman. So sorry that you didn't get more time together Run free, Don Juan.

That beautiful white face.... Don Juan had the all-too-rare fortune of being loved from the time he was born to the time he made his journey to be with his littermates. You were both blessed by being such an important part of each others' lives.

f_yellow:gh_run touch the stars, Don Juan..

Hugs to you, Pat..

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

I am so sorry to hear this :cry1 :cry1 he was very, very loved and he knew it. Hugs to all of you.

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Pat

My heart sank when I saw DonJuan's name's. I am so sorry for your your loss of Don Juan. Hugs from Maddie and I. :grouphug We are thinking of you and your gang. run free Don Juan. :gh_run

Amy & Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I remember DonJuan when he first joined you. You came to visit and, yesy, he seemded frail of body but strong of spirit. I can still picture him on the bed in the corner of the living room looking like this was his house.

I know how much he meant to you and how much you must miss him.

Run free, DonJuan. Know you were deeply loved.

Marc and the girls

Edited by MarcR

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Just when you think your heart can't be broken into any more smaller pieces..........

So deeply sorry Pat truly I am......... I know how hard this was for you.

Take comfort in knowing you did the right thing for him, you always treat each ones needs individually.

:f_red:brokenheart

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose