Lass 6/26/01 - 5/19/11

nyGreys

Goodbye Lass, my little pointy face momma dog. brokenheart.gif

Whenever you were nervous about anything,

I would hug you, give you a kiss & tell you, "you're ok, baby", you seemed to understand & I could see in your eyes,

you knew I would keep you safe, when you were in pain from having your corns hulled,

I gave you a hug & kiss & told you, "you're ok, baby, when you broke your leg I ran out in the snow & put my arms

around you & told you, "you're ok, baby", & when you cried in pain from cancer, I told you "you're ok, baby", & when

I knew it was time to say goodbye to you, I helped you to the car one last time, & when the Dr. came out to the car to

help you cross the bridge, I held you tight & told you one last time, "you're ok, baby". cry1.gif

I love you & I miss you so much my sweet girl, but I know you're ok. ghlay.gif

DSCN4415640x630.jpg

DSCN2434800x694.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{{{{{{{{{{Dee}}}}}}}}}}

Run with the wind, pretty girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:grouphug

Godspeed baby girl. :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Dee, You were a Great mom to her. You showed her what it was like to be in a loving true home. I am very Sorry..... :grouphug

:f_red:gh_run Run Free Beautiful Lass!!!! :f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Oh no :( I'm so sorry.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest Heehoo

Dee, you are the best thing that ever happened to that little girl. She knew you adored her just like she adored you. She will always be in your heart.

Where she is now, there is no more pain, no cancer & nothing frightening. She's with Abby, Rusty, Beanie...all the others who went before her. They're laying on big fluffy clouds & eating treats all day long.

She knows you loved her forever. :beatheart

I'm so sorry this happened.

I am so sorry to see that Lass has gone to the Bridge. This sweet mama dog found the perfect home with you and always looked content and happy. May you find comfort in the memories of the good times with Lass. As long as Lass was with you, she knew she was okay.

flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry for the loss of your pretty girl.:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Oh Dee, I'm so very sorry. Godspeed beautiful Mama Lass, you've left behind some beautiful, wonderful dogs. They will be your legacy.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Dee, I am so very sorry. I remember when you lost Abby last year, I can't believe Lass is gone. She left far too soon and was a beautiful girl. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Run free Lass, run free sweetie... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest K9Cookies

Crap, Dee. :cry1 I'm so sorry that Mama Lass is gone. I loved seeing your pictures of her. We'll be thinking about you. :grouphug

I am so very sorry for the loss of your lovely Lass. :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Oh no! Not Lass! I'm so very sorry. :cry1 She was an extraordinary mommy dog, and I will miss her.

Godspeed Lass.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)